iPod Touch Rivals

Andrew

so my faithful touch seems to be giving up the ghost, battery is lasting less and less time every charge

so what are my reasonable options other than another touch? my phone has 18 months left on it so I cant get an Iphone or HTC or anything

mainly bothered about web browsing and facebook on wifi (assuming there are no 3G mp3 players around) on top of obvious music capability

You could get a new battery. That would be the cheapest option by far. there are a few places on the internet that offer services ranging from selling you the battery and you fitting it yourself to you sending it to them and they fit it for you.

Edit: Happy Face had a recommendation of a company so it might be worth trying to hunt it out on here.

Edited by The Mighty Hog

You could get a new battery. That would be the cheapest option by far. there are a few places on the internet that offer services ranging from selling you the battery and you fitting it yourself to you sending it to them and they fit it for you.

Edit: Happy Face had a recommendation of a company so it might be worth trying to hunt it out on here.

ipoddoctor.com.

Always excellent. Think I've had 3 new batteries off them.

https://ipoddoctor-batteries.co.uk/index.ph...cat&cid=129

£12.99 to do it yourself, £39.99 for them to do it for you.

ipoddoctor.com.

Always excellent. Think I've had 3 new batteries off them.

https://ipoddoctor-batteries.co.uk/index.ph...cat&cid=129

£12.99 to do it yourself, £39.99 for them to do it for you.

no 2nd gen ipod touch on the site though :icon_lol: