You need people like me

Kevin

on this forum. So you can point your fuckin' fingers and say "That's the bad guy". You need people like me. So what, does that make you good? no, you're not good. You just know how to hide, how to lie. Me, I don't have that problem. Me, I always tell the truth. Even when I lie.

So say good night to the bad guy :lol:

Edited by Kevin!

Guest Gordon McKeag

Go to Talk of the Tyne Kevin or the Footy Mad site, there's more younguns on there too. Or try Newcastle Online.

Or try Newcastle Online.

Even though some members on here refer to N-O as the kids' board, the truth is that a handful of 'new' members on here have made this one even worse.

Tony Montana was from Cuba not Mexico, btw.

Who?

If they're not a footballer or have starred in AWP or a Danny Dyer film they're off your RADAR aren't they? :lol:

Guest Gordon McKeag

Who?

If they're not a footballer or have starred in AWP or a Danny Dyer film they're off your RADAR aren't they? :lol:

:lol:

Guest Gordon McKeag

Who?

:lol: No. I'm very knowledgable. I've never seen SCARFACE. I wonder if the yanks would know Ken Roach.

Who?

:lol: No. I'm very knowledgable. I've never seen SCARFACE. I wonder if the yanks would know Ken Roach.

Is that the fella from Corrie? :lol:

Guest Gordon McKeag

Who?

Is that the fella from Corrie? :lol:

William fuckin Roach sorry.

Who?

Director of Antz? :lol:

/me shakes head. What did I say about creating crap threads Kevin?

Oh and for the record lads, contributing to his crap threads encourages him. Ignoring his inane shite might make make im learn. Alternatively it might also give me an excuse :lol: