• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Shirley Jermaine Defoe wouldn't cost much more than 10m

Think he might a tad like.

I wouldn't pay more than £12m for him.

that doesnt mean spurs would accept that

he'd cost more than 12mil nevermind 10 and he wouldnt want to come here anyway

We might get someone like Gyan (who would be a bit of a risk) for somewhere in the region of £10m although I'd be surprised if we had that sort of money knocking about. Defoe would be at least double that. Not that he'd even think about coming here anyway.

Fulham are allegedly in for Robbie Keane and it's obvious he's not wanted at spuds - would he be worth the effort?

Can't be that expensive if Fulham are considering him (this is forgetting what a twat ashley is and how we will have no capital outlay).

I reckon Keane'll want a fortune (wasn't he Celtic's highest ever paid player when he was up there?) and, with that in mind, I don't think us or Fulham will get him unless he's on a free.

Fulham are allegedly in for Robbie Keane and it's obvious he's not wanted at spuds - would he be worth the effort?

Can't be that expensive if Fulham are considering him (this is forgetting what a twat ashley is and how we will have no capital outlay).

Heard Villa are after him as well. Would be the better choice for him.

No point in writing off a striker we haven't signed and haven't seen. Plus he might be canny anyway.....Ian Rush started at Chester City and Andy Cole at Bristol (City?) iirc. Oh and Kevin Keegan started at Scunny too. Let's hope it's not the same scouting team that brought us Leon Best, eh.

As others have pointed out, we don't have 20m to spend anyway.

Cole was at Arsenal wasn't he?

You know that rings a bell now. Can't be arsed to google it, maybe he was a youth player or summink? I was sure we signed him from Brizzle though....

You know that rings a bell now. Can't be arsed to google it, maybe he was a youth player or summink? I was sure we signed him from Brizzle though....

We did.

We did.

Aye that's right. Just remembered he'd started at Arsenal before that. And The West Indian Cavaliers (Nottingham) before Arsenal. But then I'm a sad bastard. :lol:

We did.

Aye that's right. Just remembered he'd started at Arsenal before that. And The West Indian Cavaliers (Nottingham) before Arsenal. But then I'm a sad bastard. :lol:

I once went to techno all-nighter at a CIU club in Nottingham called 'The Marcus Garvey Centre'. Not that relevant like, you just reminded me.

We did.

Impressive recall fo useless trivia. Pub quiz champion material :lol:

We did.

I once went to techno all-nighter at a CIU club in Nottingham called 'The Marcus Garvey Centre'. Not that relevant like, you just reminded me.

No-one remember ol' Marcus Garvey....

We did.

Hopefully now re-named the 'Andrew Cole Centre' for his services to British R&B.

We did.

Hopefully now re-named the 'Andrew Cole Centre' for his services to British R&B.

Or the Andy Cole Centre just to piss him off?

We did.

No-one remember ol' Marcus Garvey....

Always reminds me of that Victor Lewis-Smith wind-up The Orb sampled.

We did.

Impressive recall fo useless trivia. Pub quiz champion material :lol:

You remember those 'Young, Gifted and Black and White' T-shirts? I was wearing mine the day he signed for Man U.

I could have walked under my front door wearing a top hat.