Gary Hooper

Kevin

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:lol: At least you weren't the lad who got the tattoo that day.

:lol:

Aye true enough. On his leg wasnt it or have I remembered that all wrong?

No, I think you're right. Massive one the length of his calf iirc. JawD's never lived it down.

andy-cole.png

Nice shreddies tbh.

Thats a different one to the one I remember too...as Alex said it was on the other lads lower leg.

What's the words btw? Looks a bit like 'Black Flash'??? jwtbh.

At least he was our player at the time, this one however...

article-0-0351A2E9000005DC-374_306x356.jpg

Might want to hang fire on the removal just in case. Probably only a matter of time, the billionaire bastards.

From the looks of it Hughton is hedging his bets. He is trying to sign players that he knows will stay if we get relegated, and will be good enough to get us out of the Championship season after next. I don't know what else Perch, Gosling (whenever that finally happens) and supposedly being in for Hooper would indicate. They are all young players with sell on value, but I havent seen any of them play so I cant rate them. Odd choices for a Premeirship dogfight though.

Edited by BiscuitXXI

Guest Gordon McKeag
Well I think we can certainly call this one a mistake.

SNN0719TAT_280_1038925a.jpg

The most manc face you could ever see. Underfed, ugly, gaunt, probably small guy, pale, looks like a mug, looks like he's had more drugs in his life than Mick Jagger. Oh dear. I hope Man City win fuck all. Mickey mouse club in my eyes.

Off to Celtic, £2.4m.

Yeah, said his goodbyes to everyone on Saturday after the friendly. He'll score 20+ goals in that league.

For that price I would have been willing to take the risk.

sounds liek the sort of player we copuld attract now andf might have been worth taking a punt on.

let's be realistic. we're not going to attract the top strikers on the big money these days. a prospect from the championship isn't a bad shout.