Radio Link

2bias

Goals were just on SSN, were canny in fairness. Hughton struggling to hold back a grin when he was asked if he'd be interested in Sol Campbell before the game.

pinning my hopes on the hourly repeat happening and seeing them at a bit after 5 here

if anyones got video of it it would be much appreciated

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Marcelino'd. It was a finger injury according to Lee Ryder's match chat thing. But the radio said he was walked off with the physio supporting his arm.

If it's the one he points with we're screwed :jesuswept:

Marcelino'd. It was a finger injury according to Lee Ryder's match chat thing. But the radio said he was walked off with the physio supporting his arm.

If it's the one he points with we're screwed :yahoo:

Amputation? :jesuswept:

If it's the one he points with we're screwed :yahoo:

:jesuswept:

Good result today.

Nice to see Vuckic and Best net and the new kits look great in my opinion.

found it odd that we wore our 3rd kit in the first game since the reveal

quality finish from vuckic too!

:lol:

aye, not that hed get so much time to turn and shoot in the PL or a normal competitive game but still, can only beat whats in front of you

Guest Gordon McKeag

Went up on Saturday, we were sluggish in the first half like but that's to be expected, changed nearly all of them at half time, and looked quite impressive to be honest. I didn't know who the fuck Vukcic was by sight, but you can see straight away we have an exceptional talent on our hands. Honestly I'm quite excited by his potential just on this showing. Didn't seem to be as many heed the baals there as the last time we went up, probs about 3500 toon fans I'd say with loads in the Carlisle end, canny day, radge weather though, rainin one minute, sunshine the next, but good start to the pre-season. I wonder if Barton having the armband in the second half is a sign, it indicates he's at least above Taylor in the captaincy pecking order.