I'm Back

Kevin

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jordanstown.

The Computer Science course you were on about that requires a B at Maths?

I iz gonna hope they accept a C :icon_lol:

I'm also applying for Information and Systems something aswell.

I've always loved eminem since I bought his album, the eminem show, back in 2002. To see him there, aww was amazing.

You bought his album at the age of 9?

Yep, I still remember it, It was in one of those dodgy market shops in salou :icon_lol:

Well that's responsible parenting for you. Was your mother sucking off a Spanish waiter at the time?

No. Letting me wander myself around salou while she was sucking off a spanish waiter would be bad parenting. They had to buy it for me you daft cunt, which meant they were with me.

Language Kevin!

Can't see them doing that, if you can't manage a B in GCSE Maths then you probably aren't suited to Computer Science.

I really am good at maths. I got 2 B's in the previous 2 modules, I was doing higher maths. But then I dropped to foundation for the last module just to make sure i passed. I could've got a B but i played it safe to get a C.

I've always loved eminem since I bought his album, the eminem show, back in 2002. To see him there, aww was amazing.

You bought his album at the age of 9?

Yep, I still remember it, It was in one of those dodgy market shops in salou :icon_lol:

Well that's responsible parenting for you. Was your mother sucking off a Spanish waiter at the time?

No. Letting me wander myself around salou while she was sucking off a spanish waiter would be bad parenting. They had to buy it for me you daft cunt, which meant they were with me.

Language Kevin!

Sorry ;)

So they themselves bought you, a nine year old, an album about sex, guns, murder, drugs and sexually transmitted diseases? She'd have been better off sucking off the Spanish waiter.

To be fair, my parents bought me albums by a certified kiddy fiddler at that age. Though they refused to buy me a Eurovision tape. :icon_lol:

I really am good at maths. I got 2 B's in the previous 2 modules, I was doing higher maths. But then I dropped to foundation for the last module just to make sure i passed. I could've got a B but i played it safe to get a C.

What the fuck was the exam like? Countdown? :icon_lol:

I'll play a safe 6 on this round rather than the risky 7.

He could have offered to show the examiner his "working".

Well, I was looking to go to a different, better grammar school, knew i was going to fail english (and i did) and i needed at least a C out of english or maths. Better off playing it safe..

So they themselves bought you, a nine year old, an album about sex, guns, murder, drugs and sexually transmitted diseases? She'd have been better off sucking off the Spanish waiter.

To be fair, my parents bought me albums by a certified kiddy fiddler at that age. Though they refused to buy me a Eurovision tape. :icon_lol:

You do realise that Kevin's generation will have fuck all idea what that actually is, don't you?

You do realise that Kevin's generation will have fuck all idea what that actually is, don't you?

I'm guessing it's that Gary Glitter fella..

EDIT - Oh you meant eurovision, yeah it's that singing thing..

So you were in the spastic class? At the spastic school?

No. Smart class, spastic school.

Edited by Kevin!

He's Irish man. They have to love Eurovision by law and they've barely progressed beyond the 8-track.

That must've been a really spastic school if even the 'smart' kids could only get a C at GCSE.

Another example of why the 11+ worked just fine.

98% of the people in that school didn't do 11+. I got a C1 in the 11+.

Kevin are you good at anything other than maths? because... well, as has been said, it might be that computer sciences aren't for you if you are getting C's and not "safely" getting B's

I got a B at maths and I'm shit at it (ask Matt) , not showing off, I probably just got lucky with the exams or whatever, but I'm truly bad at maths and got that B... so perhaps you should concentrate on something else?

Kevin are you good at anything other than maths? because... well, as has been said, it might be that computer sciences aren't for you if you are getting C's and not "safely" getting B's

I got a B at maths and I'm shit at it (ask Matt) , not showing off, I probably just got lucky with the exams or whatever, but I'm truly bad at maths and got that B... so perhaps you should concentrate on something else?

Jee whizz, thanks Dave :icon_lol:

I'm good at Computers, enjoy computers. hence, Computer Science ;)

Add a pressured working environment when you're expected to produce something yesterday and see if you're still 'good at it'.

Doing something in your own time at your own pace is a completely different kettle of fish to actually doing it for a career. The politics is absolutely murderous.

You need to be seriously good at computers, and need to be great at maths. Put it this way, I had someone in my class who practically turned his scientific calculator into a gameboy. He did a darts game on it, an F1 racing game etc.

I tried to blag my way through my Masters, because it was interesting just like the local pub, and fucked it up.

Add a pressured working environment when you're expected to produce something yesterday and see if you're still 'good at it'.

Doing something in your own time at your own pace is a completely different kettle of fish to actually doing it for a career. The politics is absolutely murderous.

You mean a bit like school Craig? Maybe not back in your day, but here in my day we need to produce work in school each day.

You need to be seriously good at computers, and need to be great at maths. Put it this way, I had someone in my class who practically turned his scientific calculator into a gameboy. He did a darts game on it, an F1 racing game etc.

I tried to blag my way through my Masters, because it was interesting just like the local pub, and fucked it up.

Well Jesus, I'm nowhere near, and i mean nowhere near that :icon_lol:

kevin discovers planned encores and came in his pants :icon_lol:

Eminem better than Muse ;)

honestly lad you've no idea, wait till you get to some more gigs/festivals till you realise just how awful he is

sat in a tent because it rained ;)

to quote Neil Hannon (the divine comedy) when there was 30 off standing at the main stage because the rain was so heavy "ya know i wouldn't mind if you all fucked off somewhere dry!"

much to learn kevin does hmmmmmmm

Ant, witness/oxegen veteran 2000-2009

Read my experience in the Summers Festival thread, will discuss more in there :D

You mean a bit like school Craig? Maybe not back in your day, but here in my day we need to produce work in school each day.

No Kevin, fuck all like school. At school the product is your own education - you screw up and the only person who suffers is yourself. In work the product is whatever your company produces - fuck up there and you're costing your employers money. You're also just a small piece in a massive jigsaw puzzle and you'll be expected to fit in around others - hence the politics comment.

If I had my time again I'd think seriously about not following a career in something I actually enjoy.