I'm Back

Kevin

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I didn't see any trouble? I've heard a lot of things about trouble etc but never seen any.

except a guy die? :icon_lol:

I wouldn't classify that as trouble. I'd classify that as more of a troubled individual.

R.I.P Vodka dude ;)

I didn't see any trouble? I've heard a lot of things about trouble etc but never seen any.

except a guy die? ;)

I wouldn't classify that as trouble. I'd classify that as more of a troubled individual.

R.I.P Vodka dude ;)

:icon_lol: Death's about as troublesome as it gets iyam.

except a guy die? ;)

R.I.P Vodka dude :D

Well, maybe more an inconvenience? ;)

except a guy die? ;)

Trouble would be fighting etc.

Death through drinking 2 litres of vodka through a beer bong in about 20 seconds is stupidity.

except a guy die? ;)

Death through drinking 2 litres of vodka through a beer bong in about 20 seconds is stupidity.

No shit?

except a guy die? ;)

No shit?

Nope, held it in for 4 days, was fucking amazing getting one out!!

Greatest moment in my life. *stan at the start, not the 2nd song*

except a guy die? ;)

No shit?

Nope, held it in for 4 days, was fucking amazing getting one out!!

Greatest moment in my life. *stan at the start, not the 2nd song*

Speaks volumes.

It really was fucking amazing. I couldn't believe that i was standing there looking at eminem.

I've always loved eminem since I bought his album, the eminem show, back in 2002. To see him there, aww was amazing.

Everyone thought it was over and started to walk away, then everyone shouted "1 more song, 1 more song!!". Then the start of lose yourself came on, he walked out, i think i came in my boxers then.

Eminem fucking destroyed muse. Muse was unreal aswell but eminem was too good. I still can't believe it :icon_lol:

Eminem fucking destroyed muse. Muse was unreal aswell but eminem was too good. I still can't believe it :icon_lol:

I'd disagree, but then I'm not a big fan of Marshall, so you'd expect me to. Eminem couldn't have been worse than Marilyn Manson when I saw him in 1997. He was bollocks at The Big Day Out.

I also disagree with your views on Danny Dyer-I think he's a complete twathole.

I'd disagree, but then I'm not a big fan of Marshall, so you'd expect me to. Eminem couldn't have been worse than Marilyn Manson when I saw him in 1997. He was bollocks at The Big Day Out.

I also disagree with your views on Danny Dyer-I think he's a complete twathole.

Nope, i'm a big fan of Muse aswell, and they're one of the best live bangs going. After muse on saturday i said to myself that nothing could of beat that performance. Until sunday night came, eminem really was incredible. Got the crowd going, lighters in the air and all for Sing for the Moment, amazing. I still can't get over it like. Un Fucking Real.

I also think Danny Dyer's a twathole.

I've always loved eminem since I bought his album, the eminem show, back in 2002. To see him there, aww was amazing.

You bought his album at the age of 9?

Yep, I still remember it, It was in one of those dodgy market shops in salou :icon_lol:

Yep, I still remember it, It was in one of those dodgy market shops in salou :icon_lol:

Well that's responsible parenting for you. Was your mother sucking off a Spanish waiter at the time?

Well that's responsible parenting for you. Was your mother sucking off a Spanish waiter at the time?

No. Letting me wander myself around salou while she was sucking off a spanish waiter would be bad parenting. They had to buy it for me you daft cunt, which meant they were with me.

So they themselves bought you, a nine year old, an album about sex, guns, murder, drugs and sexually transmitted diseases? She'd have been better off sucking off the Spanish waiter.

Edited by ewerk

So they themselves bought you, a nine year old, an album about sex, guns, murder, drugs and sexually transmitted diseases? She'd have been better off sucking off the Spanish waiter.

Yeap :icon_lol:

No wonder you're one of life's wasters.

I'm not a waster. I have a job ( :icon_lol: ), am doing my alevels and am about to go to uni.

You've got a job at McDonalds on shit money, you've fucked up your GSCE's (didn't even pass Maths), guaranteed a U in one of your AS-Levels and have no clue about what you'll be doing at uni, or if you'll even get in. Get comfortable of McDs, you're going to be there for a while.

I'm not a waster. I have a job ( ;) ), am doing my alevels and am about to go to uni.

You've got a job at McDonalds on shit money, you've fucked up your GSCE's (didn't even pass Maths), guaranteed a U in one of your AS-Levels and have no clue about what you'll be doing at uni, or if you'll even get in. Get comfortable of McDs, you're going to be there for a while.

Okay... :icon_lol:

And I'm doing Computer Science at uni, it's only politics, i don't care if i get a U.

I'm not a waster. I have a job ( ;) ), am doing my alevels and am about to go to uni.

And I'm doing Computer Science at uni, it's only politics, i don't care if i get a U.

Which uni is that at? You don't have the grades for Queens or UU.

Which uni is that at? You don't have the grades for Queens or UU.

Jordanstown.