I'm Back

Kevin

Hello :razz: what'd I miss?

Oxegen was fucking unreal.. apart from the guy who died 10 feet away from us :D Anyone hear about that?

Sunday night at Eminem was the best night of my life, my god it was fucking unreal, like, he's a fucking genius, i love the man.

Muse rocked aswell, faithless is shite, stereophonics were shite, all the DJ's in the dance arena were class, Kasabian were unreal, who else did i see? erm.. loads more.

good to be back :unsure:

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oxegen was fucking unreal.. apart from the guy who died 10 feet away from us :D Anyone hear about that?

Sunday night at Eminem was the best night of my life, my god it was fucking unreal, like, he's a fucking genius, i love the man.

Muse rocked aswell, faithless is shite, stereophonics were shite, all the DJ's in the dance arena were class, Kasabian were unreal, who else did i see? erm.. loads more.

Are you sure you didn't just get mortal on MD 20/20 and spend the weekend next to a river in Rothbury?

Oxegen was fucking unreal.. apart from the guy who died 10 feet away from us :unsure: Anyone hear about that?

That's it, I'm demanding my money back, 'sharp' shooter my arse.

Wish it had been you.

Hello :D what'd I miss?

Oxegen was fucking unreal.. apart from the guy who died 10 feet away from us :( Anyone hear about that?

good to be back :razz:

Wish it had been you.

I really do love you wacky. I fuckin' do.

What's up with the bad mood everyone :unsure:?

Wish it had been you.

Now, now Wackster. Play nice.

oxegen announced there was no death btw so either mcd covering up problems once again or more festival chinese whispers or did you actually see it then kevin?

which wouldn't surprise me tbh, i was in the middle of this when mcd was saying it was all hunky dory

http://www.indymedia.ie/attachments/jul200...ror_1_311lo.jpg

a lad died at T in the park mind.

From what i heard oxegen was filled with knackers and scumbags moreso than usual, this is what happens when u put eminem on the main stage

Now what ya want to do kevin is goto a proper festival and see the difference http://www.electricpicnic.ie/

Yes I really saw it. I didn't see any trouble at all, which surprised me..

oxegen announced there was no death btw so either mcd covering up problems once again or more festival chinese whispers or did you actually see it then kevin?

which wouldn't surprise me tbh, i was in the middle of this when mcd was saying it was all hunky dory

http://www.indymedia.ie/attachments/jul200...ror_1_311lo.jpg

a lad died at T in the park mind.

From what i heard oxegen was filled with knackers and scumbags moreso than usual, this is what happens when u put eminem on the main stage

Now what ya want to do kevin is goto a proper festival and see the difference http://www.electricpicnic.ie/

Yes I really saw it. I didn't see any trouble at all, which surprised me..

so what'd he do then?

seen people do utterly stupid things at that festival before, too many kids especially around this time when they've finished leaving certs etc, remember one year watching some moron down a bottle of vodka in space of a few minutes.

Ding ding ding.

Drunk 2 litres of Vodka through a beer bong, watched him collapse 10 minutes later.

silly boy, no doubt his mates egged him on, the one i seen was obviously quite ill couldn't stand etc but didn't die, also wasn't 2litres more like 70cl-1lt

No sympathy for him in that case, stupid wee shite

Oddly enough, the people who gave him it had no idea who he was..

A drug dealer from dublin also came into our tent with a knife :unsure: Good times :razz:

silly boy, no doubt his mates egged him on, the one i seen was obviously quite ill couldn't stand etc but didn't die, also wasn't 2litres more like 70cl-1lt

No sympathy for him in that case, stupid wee shite

Oddly enough, the people who gave him it had no idea who he was..

A drug dealer from dublin also came into our tent with a knife :unsure: Good times :razz:

For fuck sake! It's like God is teasing us!

A drug dealer from dublin also came into our tent with a knife :unsure: Good times :D

Was he after your crack?

Considering he had a knife I expect Kevin! is walking bow-legged by now :razz: