The Fish

Kevin

No longer is it my Birthday, but It's fucking great so I'm happy enough. Pretty drunk and enjoyed a curry and stuff so... I've got nowt to say really, but I just wanted to drag out the thread a little.

EEeeeeeeegggggo!

:o

Heyyyyyyy Dave :D

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kevin, why aren't you posting pictures of other blokes, who're fitter than you, to girls you've met online in an attempt to get them to post back pictures of their left nipple?

Kevin, why aren't you posting pictures of other blokes, who're fitter than you, to girls you've met online in an attempt to get them to post back pictures of their left nipple?

He won't even do that to me on MSN and I am definitely a 17-year-old Miley Cyrus lookalike.

Dave Dave Dave.. thats stupid.

I don't need to send pictures of "fitter blokes" to get pictures of a left nipple.

Google have that for me, save me some hassle :o

Anyway, bigman, why don't you have a bird?

He won't even do that to me on MSN and I am definitely a 17-year-old Miley Cyrus lookalike.

cam2cam?? xx

You are, AND you can suck a golf ball through a straw, so, y'know that's probably better than her

I mean, she's a tween and you're a twink

You are, AND you can suck a golf ball through a straw, so, y'know that's probably better than her

I mean, she's a tween and you're a twink

Talk English you silly drunken man :o

I don't need to send pictures of "fitter blokes" to get pictures of a left nipple.

impatience

impatience

oh, she couldn't wait long enough for you to get it up?

Google have that for me, save me some hassle :D

impatience

I guess your mum is used to you splooging in your pants the second she takes off the burkha... :o

Google have that for me, save me some hassle :D

impatience

I guess your mum is used to you splooging in your pants the second she takes off the burkha... :o

yeah :angry:

yeah :D

I was going to decline the cam2cam invite, but if this is the sort of action that awaits, I'm in.

yeah :angry:

I was going to decline the cam2cam invite, but if this is the sort of action that awaits, I'm in.

Delightful :D

I'm more of a one night stand person, bang one, bang another and so on and so forth..

I take it back. If you're just going to use me like that... :D

Fuck :o

I'm more of a one night stand person, bang one, bang another and so on and so forth..

I take it back. If you're just going to use me like that... :o

Like Kevin's actually had sex :D

Like Kevin's actually had sex :angry:

Even if he has, I doubt it was with a webperv posing as Miley Cyrus. It's kind of like losing your virginity all over again, but with even deeper mental scars.

Even if he has, I doubt it was with a webperv posing as Miley Cyrus. It's kind of like losing your virginity all over again, but with even deeper mental scars.

typical of you

always wanting it to be deeper

Like Kevin's actually had sex :angry:

typical of you

always wanting it to be deeper