James Perch

Kevin

could be a good signing, hard to know how a decent championship player will fair in the PL, some of them fail miserably like Earnshaw but some turn out to be well capable of stepping up like Roger Johnson and Scott Dann for Birmingham last season.

Worst comes to worst and he's shit, we'll probably recoup the 1 million we've supposedly shelled out on him.

Edited by TicTacWoe

I don't really know anything about him so i've no idea how it'll work out, but Hughton knows his budget, he knows the guy is versatile and he obviously thinks he has potential for the prem, so i hope he's right.

I would hope Hughton would try to recoup some of this outlay by now selling Ryan Taylor as we all saw he was terrible in the prem, so i don't see any point in keeping him really.

I don't really know anything about him so i've no idea how it'll work out, but Hughton knows his budget, he knows the guy is versatile and he obviously thinks he has potential for the prem, so i hope he's right.

I would hope Hughton would try to recoup some of this outlay by now selling Ryan Taylor as we all saw he was terrible in the prem, so i don't see any point in keeping him really.

Aye flog him only to see him return to score a hatful of 30 yard screamers against us everytime

Guest alex

Aye flog him only to see him return to score a hatful of 30 yard screamers against us everytime

In the Championship, the season after next.

Yeah, have to make sure we sell him to a championship club, which to be fair is about his level. If he plays against us, we all know he's nailed on to blast a freekick or two past us!

That's one or more of Taylor, Collo and/or Enrique gone then.

Its looking like Taylor at the moment, but who knows.

has it?

has it?

Has what? Andrew.

sorry that should have been "is it?"

has it?

Has what? Andrew.

sorry that should have been "is it?"

Just going on the latest paper talk it looks like it. Lets face it, he is holding off signing a new contract until he see's what signings are made. That does not sound like a man who is going to be around for very long to me, but I could be wrong.

On a totally different note Xisco turned up for training! :D

I wonder if that appearance clause is still in effect? Wasn't that why we stopped playing him? His form had suffered too IIRC, but the only way you regain form is to play :o

EDIT: and he's got to be better than Ameobi :angry:

I wonder if that appearance clause is still in effect? Wasn't that why we stopped playing him? His form had suffered too IIRC, but the only way you regain form is to play :o

Kevin can score more than Wor Foluwashola, and he's a cissy virgin. :angry:

EDIT: and he's got to be better than Ameobi :D

Kevin can score more than Wor Foluwashola because he's a pimp. Oh wait :angry:! you meant goals. :angry:

FYP!

Kevin can score more than Wor Foluwashola and he's a gimp.

FYP!

FYP

I wonder if that appearance clause is still in effect? Wasn't that why we stopped playing him? His form had suffered too IIRC, but the only way you regain form is to play :(

Kevin can score more than Wor Foluwashola and he's a gimp.

FYP!

FYP

Zing :angry: