Double shooting in Birtley

Guest Gordon McKeag
Guardian journo from twitter: Gazza in Rothbury: "I've brought him a dressing gown and a can of beer. I knew Raoul when I played for Newcastle. He's a lovely man."

:unsure:

Moat would've been 14 at the time :razz:

I texted abut 20 people at that very time sayin that, you might know someone I do. :D

I must say am sad he shot himself I really am. That lass isn't entirely blameless in all this.

'Oh dear'. Whether that comment is genuine or I have just chomped, that is the most moronic thing I have heard you say on here, and that's saying something.

Guardian journo from twitter: Gazza in Rothbury: "I've brought him a dressing gown and a can of beer. I knew Raoul when I played for Newcastle. He's a lovely man."

:razz:

Moat would've been 14 at the time :D

I texted abut 20 people at that very time sayin that, you might know someone I do. :(

No, just a maths wizard :unsure:

I must say am sad he shot himself I really am. That lass isn't entirely blameless in all this.

'Oh dear'. Whether that comment is genuine or I have just chomped, that is the most moronic thing I have heard you say on here, and that's saying something.

Apparently she wrote to him 3 weeks before release saying she was dating a copper, knowing full well his hatred for them. I would have shot her in the hands first, now that really hurts.

Apparently she wrote to him 3 weeks before release saying she was dating a copper, knowing full well his hatred for them. I would have shot her in the hands first, now that really hurts.

So fucking what? You're seriously trying to justify this psycopath's behaviour? It justifies him taking off some random's face just because of his profession?

Btw, it was also reported she did this not to wind him up, but to deter him, backfiring spectacularly. Personally I think her motives and actions are irrelevant in any case. Nothing could justify what he did.

Police used stun gun before he shot him self? Fuking pigs !

I hate Facebook. But I do love suburban white kids working 9 to 5 jobs holding resentment over the police for no real reason.

Was that from Fop?

Police used stun gun before he shot him self? Fuking pigs !

I hate Facebook. But I do love suburban white kids working 9 to 5 jobs holding resentment over the police for no real reason.

Was that from Fop?

Fop shot himself last night, man.

:razz::unsure:

What's that smb thread referring to about people chanting his name?

You mean you want to see it? See further up the thread.

If you mean 'what's it about' then I'm stumped. Mackems making shit up to justify their hatred of us.

So fucking what? You're seriously trying to justify this psycopath's behaviour? It justifies him taking off some random's face just because of his profession?

Btw, it was also reported she did this not to wind him up, but to deter him, backfiring spectacularly. Personally I think her motives and actions are irrelevant in any case. Nothing could justify what he did.

Crime of passion tho Shirley. Looks like it anyway. Morrissey will probably write a song about it and you'll buy the 12"...Justice served. :unsure:

Them down the road have been level-headed and not angry shitweasles at all(!)

http://www.readytogo.net/smb/showthread.php?t=506545

http://www.readytogo.net/smb/showthread.php?t=506530

I've just had a quick glance at those threads. I was going to say "unbelievable" but sadly its not. I know some mackems who at the end of it all are good lads, good fans and a good laugh. And then there are the completely shameless bell ends on those threads. So smug, so self assured that they are sorted and sussed and gloriously unaware that they are depressing, hate filled, shit heads.