Double shooting in Birtley

Raoul Moat has said he will only target the police and the public are safe.

In other news Northumbria Police announce 'Dress Down Wednesday'

You lot would be delighted if he swings by Jesmond while the students are all dressed up for Rag week

Guest Gordon McKeag
Stevie you got any ITK gen from your mate in the Police?

Nar he's in the huff with me cos I texted him that he was a daft cunt the other night when I was pissed.

Victim's father's plea to Tyneside gunman Raoul Moat

he father of the injured ex-partner of gunman Raoul Moat has pleaded with him to give himself up.

Speaking publically for the first time since his daughter Samantha was shot, Paul Stobbart urged the former doorman to end the rampage for the sake of his granddaughter.

Mr Stobbart said: "Raoul, son, please this has to stop. We don't want anyone else hurt, nee more son."

Moat, 37, met Miss Stobbart, from Birtley, six years ago.

At the time he was working at a Newcastle nightclub and the couple went on to have a daughter, now aged three.

But the family broke down when Moat was jailed for 18 weeks for assault.

Since his release on Thursday, Moat is alleged to have shot three people, killing one of them.

The former nightclub bouncer's ex-girlfriend was shot twice after her new partner Chris Brown, 29, was killed in Birtley, Gateshead on Saturday.

Pc David Rathband, 42, was shot in his patrol car in Newcastle on Sunday.

Trainee hairdresser Ms Stobbart, who was shot through a window on Saturday, is presently seriously ill in hospital under armed guard.

Mr Stobbart, who is in his early-40s, said: "Raoul, everything you are doing is jeopardising my relationship with my grandchildren - you know they mean the world to me they are my life, simple as that.

"You know, Raoul, the children are number one, nothing will happen to them.

"I will make sure of that. What sort of legacy is this for your daughter?

"You know I won't lie if she asks about her dad, how good a dad you have been and how bad it has turned out.

"I want no-one else hurt, this has gone too far.

"I am a family man and my heart is in bits. Please hand yourself in."

Source: http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/tyne/10540300.stm

BBC now typing in a Geordie accent... :(

Guest Gordon McKeag
Victim's father's plea to Tyneside gunman Raoul Moat

he father of the injured ex-partner of gunman Raoul Moat has pleaded with him to give himself up.

Speaking publically for the first time since his daughter Samantha was shot, Paul Stobbart urged the former doorman to end the rampage for the sake of his granddaughter.

Mr Stobbart said: "Raoul, son, please this has to stop. We don't want anyone else hurt, nee more son."

Moat, 37, met Miss Stobbart, from Birtley, six years ago.

At the time he was working at a Newcastle nightclub and the couple went on to have a daughter, now aged three.

But the family broke down when Moat was jailed for 18 weeks for assault.

Since his release on Thursday, Moat is alleged to have shot three people, killing one of them.

The former nightclub bouncer's ex-girlfriend was shot twice after her new partner Chris Brown, 29, was killed in Birtley, Gateshead on Saturday.

Pc David Rathband, 42, was shot in his patrol car in Newcastle on Sunday.

Trainee hairdresser Ms Stobbart, who was shot through a window on Saturday, is presently seriously ill in hospital under armed guard.

Mr Stobbart, who is in his early-40s, said: "Raoul, everything you are doing is jeopardising my relationship with my grandchildren - you know they mean the world to me they are my life, simple as that.

"You know, Raoul, the children are number one, nothing will happen to them.

"I will make sure of that. What sort of legacy is this for your daughter?

"You know I won't lie if she asks about her dad, how good a dad you have been and how bad it has turned out.

"I want no-one else hurt, this has gone too far.

"I am a family man and my heart is in bits. Please hand yourself in."

Source: http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/tyne/10540300.stm

BBC now typing in a Geordie accent... :(

Fuckin fantastic :D I think geordie is the only accent they could just about carry it off.

Fuckin fantastic :( I think geordie is the only accent they could just about carry it off.

Imagine if it was Brummie:

"Woi sun woi? Yow carnt gow on loik this, yow should be giving git up now sun..."

Fuckin fantastic :( I think geordie is the only accent they could just about carry it off.

"Woi sun woi? Yow carnt gow on loik this, yow should be giving git up now sun..."

:D:angry: :angry:

Scouse: "Go 'ed Lah! Fuchkin meerdeh anutha pig Lah!

:D:angry: :angry:

:o

Hi, I'm a sexy 19-year-old blonde girl looking for some fun. My Mr Right should be a big, strong ginger man with a fiery temperament and a jealous nature, as well as enjoying writing long letters and a love of camping.

If this sounds like you, you can contact me at;

Armedresponseunit@northumbriapolice.com

• Haha 1

:angry: :angry: :o

:D

Oh shit.

I know one of the lads who got arrested for assisting Moat. The Pakistani one. I go to their shop almost daily.

Get yourself down there and find out the Gen!

Oh shit.

I know one of the lads who got arrested for assisting Moat. The Pakistani one. I go to their shop almost daily.

Get yourself down there and find out the Gen!

Working in shields, mate.

The wife is ferreting around for gossip as I type. The shop is right around the corner for me but he's rarely seen. I talk to his sister and brother-in-law a lot though.