Double shooting in Birtley

I heard heard something mentioned on the news about the police getting predators involved. Something about thermal imaging and night vision.

I heard heard something mentioned on the news about the police getting predators involved. Something about thermal imaging and night vision.

OK, I know by doing it at night there'll be less people around but what's stopped them using thermal imaging during the whole of today? :(

plus they've got that cool shoulder laser thingy...

And faces like fadges. Not quite sure how that would help, but it can't hurt.

Tell that to these guys, 1987_predator_001.jpg

Edited by The Fish

I heard heard the same arkwright.

:(

I cant believe this fucker is still on the loose.

How can 6 combined armed police forces not catch one bloke?

Beggars belief really doesn't it?

Unless it's been planned in depth for some considerable time he can't go on forever. The fucker will have to buy food at some point! :(

I cant believe this fucker is still on the loose.

How can 6 combined armed police forces not catch one bloke?

Beggars belief really doesn't it?

Unless it's been planned in depth for some considerable time he can't go on forever. The fucker will have to buy food at some point! :(

Didn't he hold up a Blyth chippy?

Enough fat for a month.

Guest Gordon McKeag
It also emerged that bodybuilder Moat admitted beating up "chavs" when he was a nightclub bouncer.

He poured out foul-mouthed hatred on Facebook, writing: "For years I enjoyed strangling these little f******, with their poxy stripey jumpers. Trust me, if you're having a sh**** day, batter one of these little f******* and give yourself a boost. F****** hate 'em, with their Charlie Chaplin walk and Jimmy Savile clothes and gold.

"Ear rings like bath robe hangars and more chains than Mr T. They're like f****** monkeys the way they're attracted to shiny s***. F****** Lambrini drinkin *****."

As much of a heed the baal as he is, I can't see anythng there to disagree with regarding inhabitants of the Bigg Market on a Friday neet.

If it bleeds, we can kill it.

If it bleeds, we can kill it.

Get_20to_20the_20Choppa.JPG.jpeg

Guest Gordon McKeag
Emma Rowley:

Sky's Martin Brunt says the officers include "some snipers, rifle officers they are described as," and eight armed response vehicles. "I think this is an indication of an upping of armed officers," he said.

Astute these fuckers like.

Armed police descended on Alnwick Castle at 6:00am this morning.

However, there was no Moat. :(

They've announced a £10k reward.

Apparently some Tory MP is putting it on his expenses to have Moat cleaned out.

:D

Guest Gordon McKeag
Armed police descended on Alnwick Castle at 6:00am this morning.

However, there was no Moat. :D

They've announced a £10k reward.

Apparently some Tory MP is putting it on his expenses to have Moat cleaned out.

:angry:

:( rarely has the whistling wind been louder.

Just listened to a news conference, some right Kevins of reporters there.

reporter: do you think he's armed?

copper: yes, the attacks so far were carried out with a shotgun. We assume he still has access to that shotgun.

reporter: does he have one shotgun, or might he have two?

(brief pause, you can almost hear the copper rolling his eyes)

copper: Yes, he might have one or two.

I read about this coming back from France yesterday and instantly thought 'Fop'.

Lets consider the evidence.

1) Fop has been absent from here for a time corresponding to this guy's prison sentence.

2) Fop had a profound hatred of the police.

3) Fop believed in the right to bear arms.

4) Fop was a self-confessed body builder and if his preposterous claims are to be believed (witness the thread before his melt down) he must have been a heavy user of anabolic steroids. He also suffered from persistent acne and had an atrophied penis, further fueling his general sense of outrage.

Now, bearing this in mind, and the fact that I, more than most, was constantly arguing with him, I'd like Craig or the other admins to increase the security and anonymity of this place. As Fop was also into IT, the last thing I want is for this loon to hack into here and recover my PMs or e-mail details. :(

I read about this coming back from France yesterday and instantly thought 'Fop'.

Lets consider the evidence.

1) Fop has been absent from here for a time corresponding to this guy's prison sentence.

2) Fop had a profound hatred of the police.

3) Fop believed in the right to bear arms.

4) Fop was a self-confessed body builder and if his preposterous claims are to be believed (witness the thread before his melt down) he must have been a heavy user of anabolic steroids. He also suffered from persistent acne and had an atrophied penis, further fueling his general sense of outrage.

Now, bearing this in mind, and the fact that I, more than most, was constantly arguing with him, I'd like Craig or the other admins to increase the security and anonymity of this place. As Fop was also into IT, the last thing I want is for this loon to hack into here and recover my PMs or e-mail details. :D

:(