Double shooting in Birtley

Could turn in to a film this if it goes on much longer. Vinny Jones playing Moat, Sonia off Eastenders playing Kelly Stobbart.

They need to catch this bastard now, because I'm sure the more desperate he becomes, his tactics will change regarding the public.

If he's in the woods it would be like an English version of Rambo (We'll sort of), could Vinny master the accent?

I rekcon he'll be nowehere near Rothbury, his knacker mates will have driven that car up there for him.

He'd have to. I think Robert Carlyle could do it he's good with accents, but he's too skinny. Jimmy Nail would be too old, who else is there?

I agree re the motor, I don't think he's as dense as people are making out.

Whats Robson Green doing these days? He'd have to bulk up mind....

I tell you who looks the spit of him, if you remember the third series of AWP. The drug dealer Dennis does the taxi'in around for, although he has a thick mackem accent. Oz knocks him clean out.

Is that the series when they all meet up at Barrys house near the start?

Nar, thats the second, the thirds where they go to Oz's funeral at the start and he walks in.

Ah right, seen them as a young'un and I'm 3/4 through re watching the first series! I'll keep an eye out for Raouls doppelganger when I catch up!

Could turn in to a film this if it goes on much longer. Vinny Jones playing Moat, Sonia off Eastenders playing Kelly Stobbart.

They need to catch this bastard now, because I'm sure the more desperate he becomes, his tactics will change regarding the public.

If he's in the woods it would be like an English version of Rambo (We'll sort of), could Vinny master the accent?

I rekcon he'll be nowehere near Rothbury, his knacker mates will have driven that car up there for him.

He'd have to. I think Robert Carlyle could do it he's good with accents, but he's too skinny. Jimmy Nail would be too old, who else is there?

I'd go for Sting (bulked up).

I'd go for Sting (bulked up).

I'd send Sting after him in real life and hope he takes a bullet in the vocal chords.

I tell you who looks the spit of him, if you remember the third series of AWP. The drug dealer Dennis does the taxi'in around for, although he has a thick mackem accent. Oz knocks him clean out.

Butch Dingle from Emmerdale?

Useless fact: He also used to do Gerry Adams' voice when it was dubbed over.

Guest Gordon McKeag

Butch Dingle from Emmerdale?

Useless fact: He also used to do Gerry Adams' voice when it was dubbed over.

Never watched Emmerdale in my life.

Fucking hell, one of my mates is on his friend list! :o

And going by her recent updates she's fucking defending him!!! :D:angry:

some times people do bad things for good reasons !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Push people 2 far and thats what happens a hope ys are happy !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Theres always 2 side 2 every story !!!!!!!!!!!!!

:D You're friends with retards :mellow:

Not any more - she's removed. :angry:

Compounds my belief that you shouldn't accept requests from mongs you went to school with!

Fucking hell, one of my mates is on his friend list! :o

And going by her recent updates she's fucking defending him!!! :D:angry:

some times people do bad things for good reasons !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Push people 2 far and thats what happens a hope ys are happy !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Theres always 2 side 2 every story !!!!!!!!!!!!!

:D You're friends with retards :mellow:

Not any more - she's removed. :angry:

Compounds my belief that you shouldn't accept requests from mongs you went to school with!

I bet you never called her a mong on facebook!

Craig: "hey, what you up to? x"

Mong: "just having a vodka cos me bairns are doing me head in, then i'm going in the bath. x"

Craig: "i'll come round and wash your back if you want. ;-) x"

Mong: "eee, what you like, craig! x"

Hmmmn?

• Haha 1

What's with the name Raoul anyway? Is it an English name?

Its a gay one.

Yes ginga I called you gay...whatcha gonna do about it eh?

:o

He's a bouncer, they're all secret flamers.

Sounds to me like he's held up in a house up there. If he was outside, surely the chopper would have got him by now.

Hope he hasn't took a family hostage.

The car was meant to have been first spotted last night, I honestly think he was either never actually up there, or he was and is now long gone! Hope he's caught soon like. As someone else mentioned, how long until he changes his plan and targets members of the public?

Can't believe they've given the name of the woman who spotted the car btw. JW!

I noticed that. Either she is mental, livid or shitting it right now.

Tweets in the last couple of minutes...

Kay Burley "the man known as Raoul Moat" he's know as that because it's his name.

KAY BURLEY: "If he (Raoul Moat) is on the move, he could be anywhere couldn't he?" - Cutting edge.

Sky have a handwriting analyst on to look at Raoul Moat's letter, to gain clues. After that, Gillian McKeith's going to examine his turds.

Handwriting expert on Sky says Raoul Moat's handwriting shows he "does not feel comfortable". I imagine not. Kay Burley's outside.

I bet Kay Burley will let Raoul Moat finish a fucking sentence if she ever gets to interview him.

Note to Raoul Moat: "There's a ginger woman from Sky News near you. I heard her call you 'a little b*tch'. I'm just saying."

Kay Burley's arrived in Rothbury. Would it be to much to ask for say, ONE stray bullet? Hey? Just one?

Kay Burley: "We are 25 miles north east of Newcastle." That would have you standing on the North Sea pet. Shame.

Fifth top in trending topics. Just a couple of spots behind Moat himself.

Edited by Happy Face