Double shooting in Birtley

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/top-stories/2...15875-22382587/

Crazed gun killer Raoul Moat wants to go out in a blaze of glory, it was claimed last night.

The sister of the girlfriend he critically wounded says the fugitive is too cowardly to take his own life.

And she believes he would prefer “death by cop” – being gunned down in a hail of bullets.

Kelly Stobbart, 27, spoke out as half-sister Samantha fought for life after being shot by ex-bouncer Moat. He also murdered Samantha’s new boyfriend and later blasted an unarmed PC as he sat in his patrol car.

Mum-of-two Kelly warned: “He’s a nutter and he’s definitely not going to give himself up. We are all terrified that he’s coming after us.” Kelly, who is in hiding, added: “He’s a coward and he hasn’t got the bottle to shoot himself. He’d want a stand off with the police, so they’ll either have to wound or kill him.

He wants to be known as a guy who went to prison because he shot a load of coppers or who died trying.”

Kelly said 22-year-old Samantha had been infatuated with Moat, 37. She added: “She thought he was the bees knees. Her problem was she couldn’t see beyond his muscles, rippling biceps, and six-pack.

“He’s all chest but he had a tiny waist and could fit into a pair of my size eight jeans. But he’s got a face like a horse chewing a wasp. You wouldn’t say that to his face though. He thinks he’s God’s gift but he’s the ugliest man I’ve seen.”

Advertisement - article continues below »

Kelly said Moat was madly jealous and that he and Sam would often row, forcing her to flee to relatives. But he would always “sweettalk” her back.

“We all told her she was a fool for doing it.”

Kelly claimed Moat, released on Thursday after serving two months for assaulting a relative, was hooked on steroids.

She said: “They make him completely unpredictable. He also injects himself with tanning drugs to keep himself brown.

“He would wander around the local supermarket in skin-tight jeans and sleeveless T-shirts, thinking all the girls were loving it.”

Kelly claimed Moat had underworld contacts in Newcastle and believes they could be hiding him. “He is involved with some very shady people,” she said.

Club doorman Tony Laidler, a childhood friend of Moat, said the body-builder would “do anything” to avoid spending the rest of his life in jail.

Mr Laidler, 35, added: “He’ll never give himself up. It looks like he’s lost the plot completely. He’s been getting angrier and angrier the last few years – but I never thought he’d go this far.”

Read more: http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/top-stories/2.../#ixzz0slcSGdZc

:o What a lass

Guest Gordon McKeag
http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/top-stories/2...15875-22382587/

Crazed gun killer Raoul Moat wants to go out in a blaze of glory, it was claimed last night.

The sister of the girlfriend he critically wounded says the fugitive is too cowardly to take his own life.

And she believes he would prefer “death by cop” – being gunned down in a hail of bullets.

Kelly Stobbart, 27, spoke out as half-sister Samantha fought for life after being shot by ex-bouncer Moat. He also murdered Samantha’s new boyfriend and later blasted an unarmed PC as he sat in his patrol car.

Mum-of-two Kelly warned: “He’s a nutter and he’s definitely not going to give himself up. We are all terrified that he’s coming after us.” Kelly, who is in hiding, added: “He’s a coward and he hasn’t got the bottle to shoot himself. He’d want a stand off with the police, so they’ll either have to wound or kill him.

He wants to be known as a guy who went to prison because he shot a load of coppers or who died trying.”

Kelly said 22-year-old Samantha had been infatuated with Moat, 37. She added: “She thought he was the bees knees. Her problem was she couldn’t see beyond his muscles, rippling biceps, and six-pack.

“He’s all chest but he had a tiny waist and could fit into a pair of my size eight jeans. But he’s got a face like a horse chewing a wasp. You wouldn’t say that to his face though. He thinks he’s God’s gift but he’s the ugliest man I’ve seen.”

Advertisement - article continues below »

Kelly said Moat was madly jealous and that he and Sam would often row, forcing her to flee to relatives. But he would always “sweettalk” her back.

“We all told her she was a fool for doing it.”

Kelly claimed Moat, released on Thursday after serving two months for assaulting a relative, was hooked on steroids.

She said: “They make him completely unpredictable. He also injects himself with tanning drugs to keep himself brown.

“He would wander around the local supermarket in skin-tight jeans and sleeveless T-shirts, thinking all the girls were loving it.”

Kelly claimed Moat had underworld contacts in Newcastle and believes they could be hiding him. “He is involved with some very shady people,” she said.

Club doorman Tony Laidler, a childhood friend of Moat, said the body-builder would “do anything” to avoid spending the rest of his life in jail.

Mr Laidler, 35, added: “He’ll never give himself up. It looks like he’s lost the plot completely. He’s been getting angrier and angrier the last few years – but I never thought he’d go this far.”

Read more: http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/top-stories/2.../#ixzz0slcSGdZc

:o What a lass

He's ginger and ugly fair enough, but she's nee Kelly Brook to be coming out with statements like that. Half her face doesn't seem to work, and she has teeth like a reformed heroin addict.

Very little update on whats happened, some big nasties are clearly protecting him.

No doubt the quotes will be along the lines of "I'm shocked. He was such a quiet lad. I only saw him when he pushing the pram".

I love the fact they're not. Rather than play the "something must've made him snap" line they're all just going "Raoul Moat? Aye, he's a fucking mad cunt!" :o

No doubt the quotes will be along the lines of "I'm shocked. He was such a quiet lad. I only saw him when he pushing the pram".

I love the fact they're not. Rather than play the "something must've made him snap" line they're all just going "Raoul Moat? Aye, he's a fucking mad cunt!" :o

viz-big-vern-olive-tee-200.jpg

Prison staff told police of suspect gunman's threat

Police were told that suspected gunman Raoul Moat had threatened to harm his former girlfriend the day before she was shot and her boyfriend killed.

Samantha Stobbart, 22, was shot at the home she shared with karate instructor Chris Brown, 29, in Birtley, Gateshead, early on Saturday.

A police officer was also shot in his patrol car in Newcastle on Sunday.

Northumbria police said Durham Prison told them of Moat's comments a day after he was released on Thursday.

Det Ch Supt Neil Adamson also revealed police have received a hand-written letter in the past 24 hours purportedly from Moat, outlining a number of "grievances".

Miss Stobbart is said to be improving in hospital. Pc David Rathband, 42, remains in a critical condition after undergoing surgery for face and chest wounds.

Source: http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/tyne/10505263.stm

So basically they tried to call his bluff and ignored it? :o

As Paddy says, there's a lot seemingly being held by the police.

Guest Gordon McKeag
Prison staff told police of suspect gunman's threat

Police were told that suspected gunman Raoul Moat had threatened to harm his former girlfriend the day before she was shot and her boyfriend killed.

Samantha Stobbart, 22, was shot at the home she shared with karate instructor Chris Brown, 29, in Birtley, Gateshead, early on Saturday.

A police officer was also shot in his patrol car in Newcastle on Sunday.

Northumbria police said Durham Prison told them of Moat's comments a day after he was released on Thursday.

Det Ch Supt Neil Adamson also revealed police have received a hand-written letter in the past 24 hours purportedly from Moat, outlining a number of "grievances".

Miss Stobbart is said to be improving in hospital. Pc David Rathband, 42, remains in a critical condition after undergoing surgery for face and chest wounds.

Source: http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/tyne/10505263.stm

So basically they tried to call his bluff and ignored it? :o

As Paddy says, there's a lot seemingly being held by the police.

Like I say he rang the OB yesterday and told him there'd be more carnage. I'm surprised they haven't released it tbh.

My sister lives right next to that roundabout where he shot the copper and she's devestated. I mean, she's been telling everyone she lives in Lemington and all the news channels are calling it East Denton. She'll never live it down like.

Guest Gordon McKeag
My sister lives right next to that roundabout where he shot the copper and she's devestated. I mean, she's been telling everyone she lives in Lemington and all the news channels are calling it East Denton. She'll never live it down like.

It's South West Denton that's the nearest housing estate. I bet he's a member on here the same bloke.

:o

According to the mail he's posted a hitlist on Facebook, the lasses half sister is on it, smart move calling him names like!

Guest Gordon McKeag

According to the mail he's posted a hitlist on Facebook, the lasses half sister is on it, smart move calling him names like!

She came across as common as fuck on the bbc yesterday. "Eez a proper nutter marn" Who else is on the list?

She came across as common as fuck on the bbc yesterday. "Eez a proper nutter marn" Who else is on the list?

More of her family members apparently. He's also meant to have sent a hand written letter to police. Full on headcase like

Guest Gordon McKeag

More of her family members apparently. He's also meant to have sent a hand written letter to police. Full on headcase like

He rang them. I'm speaking to my OB mate in 15 mins so I'll give you further updates when I get them. [/itk]

He rang them. I'm speaking to my OB mate in 15 mins so I'll give you further updates when I get them. [/itk]

nark!

Cheers!