We need to finish above the mackems next season

Citizensmith

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What are you cunts on about? Of course it matters if we don't finish above them, they're our main rivals. I'd happily accept relegation now if it meant Sunderland finished bottom.

you're ugly as fuck, no offence.

PS - Newcastle fans are no where near as obsessed with sunderland as sunderland are to newcastle. We honestly couldn't give a flying fuck about them, but the slightest bit of rumours about newcastle and there's a thread within the hour on it on SMB. Sad cunts :lol:

That picture isn't me me mate. The wacky one is wide of the mark.

you're still a twat though and an idiot to boot if you're actually a toon fan (doubtful) and you'd take relegation as long as we went down above sunderland

get yourself a life pal

What's your problem you skinny, bespectacled non girlfriend haverer? I care about my team and hate the mackems. I want us to finish above them and would gladly sacrifice success next season (survival) in order to do so.

Do you have a problem with that? Bet you're from out of the area and don't really understand the rivalry.

:lol: That is definitely Mackem thinking.

no question, I am liking that the only thing hes guessed at that he couldnt have got from the left of my post in his little barrage is wrong assuming he thinks you need to be from newcastle or sunderland to understand the rivalry between the clubs

no question, I am liking that the only thing hes guessed at that he couldnt have got from the left of my post in his little barrage is wrong assuming he thinks you need to be from newcastle or sunderland to understand the rivalry between the clubs

Sky Boy!!

Sky Boy!!

you're just making yourself look silly now

Sky Boy!!

By supporting and caring for the club in the place I was born and bred? Bring on silly all the time, you should try it bonny lad........... I mean lad.

Sky Boy!!

By supporting and caring for the club in the place I was born and bred? Bring on silly all the time, you should try it bonny lad........... I mean lad.

Stop embarrassing yourself. Just leave, you know where the log out button is.

Fuckin' Mackems. Must be hard getting no attention when you ain't the biggest club in your area :D

Sky Boy!!

So, "caring for the club" entails not minding relegation as long as we beat the mackems?

Sky Boy!!

Stop embarrassing yourself. Just leave, you know where the log out button is.

Fuckin' Mackems. Must be hard getting no attention when you ain't the biggest club in your area :D

FOC[itizensmith]

What are you cunts on about? Of course it matters if we don't finish above them, they're our main rivals. I'd happily accept relegation now if it meant Sunderland finished bottom.

Lesson 1 In how to out yourself as a Mackem tbh

Is that right, John Ramsay of Sunderland?? Tell you what, you need to have a fucking word about your musical tastes... Kajagoogoo and Glenn Medeiros - WTF??? :lol:

This is the muppet here:

imagezcf.jpg

Is this not the same spunkbubble who pretended he was mates with Moat or something a while back?

And Glenn Madeiros.......

He's right, that picture ain't him. Not far off mind. Went to Monkwearmouth School too but oh no, definitely not a Mackem :suicide:

But Glenn 'fucking' Medeiros! :lol::D:(:suicide:

Guest Gordon McKeag

Couldn't even give 0/10 for that. Citizensmith, your internet deserves to be turned off. You need to be intelligent to pull it off.

Couldn't even give 0/10 for that. Citizensmith, your internet deserves to be turned off. You need to be intelligent to pull it off.

Give him a lesson in changing internet personality, "Gordon McKeag" :lol:

Maybe he could take lessons from you, "I'm a Cunt"

what was that stiva?

Oi san, i think you'll find that "I'm A Cunt" was a name change, not a new account.

What's that smell? Smells like burn, oh i know! you've been burned :D

Oi san, i think you'll find that "I'm A Cunt" was a name change, not a new account.

What's that smell? Smells like burn, oh i know! you've been burned :D

What do you think Barrack Road -> The Three Lions -> Gordon McKeag is like?

and shush Andrew