We need to finish above the mackems next season

Citizensmith

But this lack of transfer activity is seriously starting to worry me. Their squad isn't the best but they have more quality overall.

4 signings should be enough to keep us up and above the mackems.

Fuck off you fat faced cowardly mackem cunt, stick to wearing zany coloured wigs and licking arse.

Pm me if you want your face smashed in.

Internet-Warrior.jpg

Don't fuck with Wacky, unless you want this knocking at your cat flap.

968136.jpg

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Gordon McKeag

I don't care if we come above the mackems, but it's not the impossibility some people think. If the mackems come 13th again, I really don't see it being out of the question with a few additions. The thing is with Sunderland it will always be loserville, they could get Mourinho in as manager spend £500m on players, and away players would turn up thinking fuckin hell this stadium cost £15m to build, it's £15 to get in for a family of 10, there's nee atmosphere, we should get three points here, I think that's been the attitude at the SOL since 2001. They have a disadvantage over us in that they have an even bigger loser mentality than we do. We won't be completely satisfied till in a decade or so we expect to be near the top, they'll live in bliss as long as they come above us.

we need to invest a bit of cash to finish anywhere near midtable or above the mackems, and i'm not talking players of j lloyd samuel's quality.

as things stand with the squad we've got, we're looking at another relegation battle

Looks like a piss poor attempt from a mackem troll. For the record I don't think we'll finish above them, not that I care. We'll have our hands full all season just staying up, without worrying about our *ahem* special neighbours.

If it is a mackem troll he's been sorely disappointed as he'd have been aiming for a thread of everyone saying we'll easilly finish above them so he can go on to the mackem board and they can have another 50+ page thread on their favourite subject of "deluded mags".

They're sadly now the established prem club (only just mind!) not us, they have more money to spend and as it stands a more proven prem manager, so they're favourites to finish highest.

However Stevie is right that they have that ability to turn any situation to shit, i mean look at the money they've spent since they got up and they've achieved absolutely fuck all. So its not impossible to finish above them like some people think, just not the most likely scenario as of yet.

Guest Gordon McKeag
Expect Guests 86 on this at some point today the voyeurs

You'll know by the sound of knuckles dragging along the floor.....

That could be Kevin signing in though.

:lol:

But this lack of transfer activity is seriously starting to worry me. Their squad isn't the best but they have more quality overall.

4 signings should be enough to keep us up and above the mackems.

Fuck off you fat faced cowardly mackem cunt, stick to wearing zany coloured wigs and licking arse.

Pm me if you want your face smashed in.

Do we have to finish above them?

yes, if they are in 18th spot !

No, we don't have to finish above them. It would be want we wanted but it doesn't mean we have to.

What are you cunts on about? Of course it matters if we don't finish above them, they're our main rivals. I'd happily accept relegation now if it meant Sunderland finished bottom.

you're ugly as fuck, no offence.

PS - Newcastle fans are no where near as obsessed with sunderland as sunderland are to newcastle. We honestly couldn't give a flying fuck about them, but the slightest bit of rumours about newcastle and there's a thread within the hour on it on SMB. Sad cunts :lol:

What are you cunts on about? Of course it matters if we don't finish above them, they're our main rivals. I'd happily accept relegation now if it meant Sunderland finished bottom.

PS - Newcastle fans are no where near as obsessed with sunderland as sunderland are to newcastle. We honestly couldn't give a flying fuck about them, but the slightest bit of rumours about newcastle and there's a thread within the hour on it on SMB. Sad cunts :lol:

That picture isn't me me mate. The wacky one is wide of the mark.

you're still a twat though and an idiot to boot if you're actually a toon fan (doubtful) and you'd take relegation as long as we went down above sunderland

get yourself a life pal

Doesn't change the fact that you're ugly but, does it?