We need to finish above the mackems next season

Citizensmith

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

But this lack of transfer activity is seriously starting to worry me. Their squad isn't the best but they have more quality overall.

4 signings should be enough to keep us up and above the mackems.

Should have started worryng you two years ago. :lol:

Not happening.

I can see that and thats why im worried.

Not so much as a sniff of a signing.

We didn't hear much about Routledge and Williamson and we landed them, so I wouldn't worry about not hearing about signings.

I don't think we are going to finish above sunderland either way, whomever we do sign (if anyone) are likely to be journeyman who're there to keep us up on the cheap. Hence the interest in Bolton players.

Tell you what, I'd be on the phone to Fulham players, tapping them up like nobodies business. Dempsey, Gera, etc. etc.

we won't in all likeliness but thats not my point here, we dont need to at all, while it would be nice I dont really give a shit what they're up to other than when we play them, fact is its this kind of stuff I'd expect to see written about us on the SMB while we all sit back and laugh at the small club mentality of the sad bastards

the only way we'll finish above them is if they have a really poor season, as has been said it doesn't matter.

I don't think we'll go down though, I'd say we'll finish something like 15th or 16th. Wolves, Blackpool and West Brom are all worse than us and we're not far behind Stoke, Bolton, Wigan, West Ham etc Birmingham might be in for a tough second season also.

We need to get some of those snazzy strips some of the players have been using at the world cup. Adidas Y3 design, with Porsche-inspired boots too. Then it doesnt matter where we finish, we'll look better than them.

We need to get some of those snazzy strips some of the players have been using at the world cup. Adidas Y3 design, with Porsche-inspired boots too. Then it doesnt matter where we finish, we'll look better than them.

We already look better than them tbh. Who would you rather have bum fun with, Chris Hughton or Steve Bruce?

But this lack of transfer activity is seriously starting to worry me. Their squad isn't the best but they have more quality overall.

Fuck off you fat faced cowardly mackem cunt, stick to wearing zany coloured wigs and licking arse.

Pm me if you want your face smashed in.

Edited by Wacky Jnr

Hopefully we stay up. That's all.

this

Much as it grinds my gears I have to agree. Stay up first,beat mackems second. If however we were to finish even 1 place above them & stay in the division then its a bonus.

Fuck off you fat faced cowardly mackem cunt, stick to wearing zany coloured wigs and licking arse.

Pm me if you want your face smashed in.

Internet-Warrior.jpg

How can you post 50 times a day and have them all be shit? You're like The Grateful Dead of forum posting.

My post count used to be 1700 :lol:

Looks like a piss poor attempt from a mackem troll. For the record I don't think we'll finish above them, not that I care. We'll have our hands full all season just staying up, without worrying about our *ahem* special neighbours.