New Season, New Song?

loonyTOON

Guest Gordon McKeag

What a cunt, I seen him in Eldon Rec he used to play squash there, I was only about 15 about 94ish "areet Roger", "yeah thanks". Yeah fuckin thanks the bald cockney cunt. He should've been grateful I recognised him, the fuckin mug, "meat and drink to Micky Quinn", worse commentator and bloke than Charles Harrison.

• 6 months later...
Steve Bruce

Stevie Bruce's got a f***ing beachball heed

a f***ing beachball heed

a f***ing beachball heed

a f***ing beachball heed

a f***ing beachball heed

Your photoshoppings canny :lol:

Guest You FCB Get Out Of Our Club

Am nee Paul Weller, but here's my five minute effort about Steve Bruce

To the tune of Fernando Torres Liverpools Number 9/ The Runaway Train

He's thought he'd get to play his song

He was wrong, he was wrong

We beat the scum it hurt him loads

5-1, 5-1

Pissed in The Diamond every night,

His team and fuckin fans are shite

Stevie Bruce has got big fat head nanananananannananaaaaaaaaaaaa

Edited by You FCB Get Out Of Our Club

Steve Bruce

a f***ing beachball heed

a f***ing beachball heed

a f***ing beachball heed

a f***ing beachball heed

Your photoshoppings canny :lol:

thanks - I pride meself on my internet schenanigans like this (hence the blog full of it)

What a cunt, I seen him in Eldon Rec he used to play squash there, I was only about 15 about 94ish "areet Roger", "yeah thanks". Yeah fuckin thanks the bald cockney cunt. He should've been grateful I recognised him, the fuckin mug, "meat and drink to Micky Quinn", worse commentator and bloke than Charles Harrison.

As bad as Roger de Courcey is, (and he's stank out every NUFC game he's edited commentated on), Charles Harrison was still the worst commentator I've ever heard, bar none.

One song I'd like to see back is 'We love you Newcastle, we do' instead of the new camp version, 'We love Newcastle, we do'. Seriously, young children, it sounds fucking terrible, give your heeds a shake and get the proper more manly version back. Now. Uncle HowmanHeyman knows these things.

Guest You FCB Get Out Of Our Club

As bad as Roger de Courcey is, (and he's stank out every NUFC game he's edited commentated on), Charles Harrison was still the worst commentator I've ever heard, bar none.

One song I'd like to see back is 'We love you Newcastle, we do' instead of the new camp version, 'We love Newcastle, we do'. Seriously, young children, it sounds fucking terrible, give your heeds a shake and get the proper more manly version back. Now. Uncle HowmanHeyman knows these things.

Aye but the way we used to sing Newcastle was, Newcsul, Sima made the point a while ago. The younguns don't get it.

I can't believe no one likes me song by the way, he's me thinkin a could be the toon's answer to Pete Boyle.

Edited by You FCB Get Out Of Our Club

Aye but the way we used to sing Newcastle was, Newcsul, Sima made the point a while ago. The younguns don't get it.

I can't believe no one likes me song by the way, he's me thinkin a could be the toon's answer to Susan Boyle.

Quite. :lol:

The new version of 'we love Newcastle', though. Surely to God those young'uns singing it must realise how shit it sounds? All of a sudden, when that song gets an airing, it's like L7 has turned into Aled Jones younger, gay-er sons.

To the tune of Spring Time For Hitler In Germany.

Ooooh, Newcastle United Football Club

They play in Newcastle.

Newcastle in England. The north east of England. In UKkkkkkkkkkkkk

Yes, we love them

No, we don't hate them.

Even though we slag them off. A lot.

Everyyyyyyyyyyy now and then we seek a scapegoat.

Usually a player. One of our players of courssssssssssssse

But deep down no one understands us 'cause we really love them.

Our lives revolve around them. It reallyyyyyyyyy does

Ohh Newcastle United can I have your babyyyyyy

*cough*

And now the corus:

It doesn't rhyme

And it doesn't fit

I love you when you're good

And even when your shit.

He's got a fucking poneytail

Carroll, Carroll

But when he shoots he doesn't fail

Carroll, Carroll