An Interview!

Kevin

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Went in, seen my friend, he got the manager. Got me a trainer, got showed around, went to the tills and started getting taught there. Was easy enough, got the hang of most of the till stuff already. Got put on with a hotter trainer :angry: and she just made me fetch the drinks and burgers. Moreless worked away on my own then, easy enough. Everyone in there seems sound, off now to friday :angry: Overall - Not bad.

I thought it would be worst like, I can stick it out for a year likeeeee.

I served a russian, a few spaniards, 2 chinese people, 2 hungarian or summat people. Was so hard to understand them :icon_lol: Cikan leg-end. yes LEG end. Was good but :angry: Can't wait til friday :angry:

What a sad little cunt

Look whos back, the cunt who said he'd never returned. Was kind of hoping you got knocked down or something, ah well.

nothing else to do with your life?

What a sad little cunt

Look whos back, the cunt who said he'd never returned. Was kind of hoping you got knocked down or something, ah well.

Nope, Maccy D's turned me down :angry:

Not spotty enough they said

What a sad little cunt

Why did you come back? Why didnt you get knocked down?

What a sad little cunt

Why did you come back? Why didnt you get knocked down?

Minus a star!

whats everyone getting on kevins back in here for? other than because hes the whipping boy at the moment

tecato-its a thread about kevins job, hes allowed to talk about his job here

shack-youre stalking of the lad is a little creepy actually, he almost never posts without you following him up right away

ASM- youre just being a cunt for absolutely no reason

kevin, despite being a little thick ( :angry: ) is actually alright if you dont act a cunt to him and hes not acting a cunt to you, hes fine in the gaming forum where most of you lot who like to harrass him dont go, says more about you lot than him tbh

whats everyone getting on kevins back in here for? other than because hes the whipping boy at the moment

shack-youre stalking of the lad is a little creepy actually, he almost never posts without you following him up right away

kevin, despite being a little thick ( :angry: ) is actually alright if you dont act a cunt to him and hes not acting a cunt to you, hes fine in the gaming forum where most of you lot who like to harrass him dont go, says more about you lot than him tbh

Aww shucks :angry:

Fuck off. I'm not getting into a 'he started it' row but to say I'm being a cunt for no reason makes you a bell-end. The lad's a cock. An utter embarrassment to the forum. He'll be lapping it up that you've defended him.

dont be too flattered mind kevin, I did say youre a bit thick and can be a cunt at times, in which case people are right to have at you but stuff like this just pisses me off cause you're sort of an easy target

Fuck off. I'm not getting into a 'he started it' row but to say I'm being a cunt for no reason makes you a bell-end. The lad's a cock. An utter embarrassment to the forum. He'll be lapping it up that you've defended him.

Yeah.. I thought you were leaving until I was banned..

The idea of not posting here because of a McDonalds worker seemed a bit pathetic. The most impact one of you lot will ever have on my life is whether my morning bagel is made correctly, which is probably like 50% of the time.

The idea of not posting here because of a McDonalds worker seemed a bit pathetic. The most impact one of you lot will ever have on my life is whether my morning bagel is made correctly, which is probably like 50% of the time.

You slag it yet you eat it :angry:

No, what seems pathetic is that thompers, you were banned here. You then returned, you then said you were going. What's wrong big guy, nothing else to do with your life :icon_lol:?

so whats coming back after being repeatedly banned? :angry: