An Interview!

Kevin

Quit your breakdown, so you didn't get a job in McDonalds, it's not the end of the world really, when you get a little older you will be entitled so some sort of benefit. Chill Kevin.

FYI dawg, i get told before wednesday :D if i dont get it i wwill get an email fromthem if ye kniow what am saying , do yeno what im saying homes?

Respect dawg, Kevin G H double E out :(!

Honestly? I don't have a fucking clue what you are saying.

This stuff should definitely be saved someone for when you grow up though :lol:

What stuff homes?

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

She might be 17, but she looks 12 and that makes you a sex pest.

I look about 12 and Wacky was asking for pictures of me, does that make him a sex pest? :o

I look about 12 and Wacky was asking for pictures of me, does that make him a sex pest? :o

Yes.

I look about 12 and Wacky was asking for pictures of me, does that make him a sex pest? :D

Yes.

That bastard :angry:!

Vanessa Hudgens, anyone need some pics drop us a PM. And shes 20 :o

I look about 12 and Wacky was asking for pictures of me, does that make him a sex pest? :D

Yes.

Just a hunch but I reckon you could probably get pictures of these girls on that internet thingy.

Yes.

Anybody reading this has access to the internet... I'm sure they can find pictures of her.

Yes.

Anybody reading this has access to the internet... I'm sure they can find pictures of her.

Wey aye man, you've just had a quickie, eh eh eh !! :angry:

Yes.

Just a hunch but I reckon you could probably get pictures of these girls on that internet thingy.

Yeah thanks Gejon.

Hey baby. :o

I was on a train today with a bunch of spotty German 14-year-olds fantasising about Vanessa Hudgens. You'd have fit right in. :angry:

Edited by Meenzer

I look about 12 and Wacky was asking for pictures of me, does that make him a sex pest? :angry:

Hey baby. :o

I was on a train today with a bunch of spotty German 14-year-olds fantasising about Vanessa Hudgens. You'd have fit right in. :angry:

Oh Germans, European :D!

Miley Cyrus is better if im honest :D

I really don't get the Miley Cyrus attraction, then again, that's probably a good thing.

:o:D:angry: :angry: :D:mellow: :mellow: :mellow: :mellow: :mellow: :mellow: :mellow:

DUDE? The fuck? She's fucking stunning :o

on a side note, if mcdonalds reject me i'll be personally insulted, what happened tonight was beyond retardation..

I really don't get the Miley Cyrus attraction, then again, that's probably a good thing.

:o:D:angry: :angry: :D:mellow: :mellow: :mellow: :mellow: :mellow: :mellow: :mellow:

DUDE? The fuck? She's fucking average at best :o

on a side note, if mcdonalds reject me i should really kill myself to save the wasted oxygen, what happens every time I post Is beyond retardation..

FYP

on a side note, if mcdonalds reject me i should really kill myself to save the wasted oxygen, what happens every time I post Is beyond retardation..

I'm a gay bastard and love to fist myself at night, i also use a fleshlight because my penis is too small to pleasure my other half.

FYP

I'm a gay bastard and love to fist myself at night, i also use a fleshlight because my penis is too small to pleasure my other half.

FYP

Bait well taken

What's a fleshlight Kevin? Do tell ;)

FYP

Bait well taken

What's a fleshlight Kevin? Do tell ;)

A fleshlight my dear sir, it would appear to be a rubber vagina in which lube is inserted and you pull the bar of yourself with this rubber vagina.

So, much like yourself, a plastic cunt?

You see Fist (what's your name btw :o? ), I'm not a cunt, I'm thick as fuck but i'm not a cunt, im a nice lad :D