An Interview!

Kevin

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Vodka tastes different if you aren't twelve years old and trying to take any alcohol taste away with litres of soft drink.

Okay... :lol:

You will understand in about 10 years. Just enjoy your cheap cider/vodka now and worry about debating the tastes in a decade :lol:

Dude i'd buy the dearer stuff, i just have no money :D

You will understand in about 10 years. Just enjoy your cheap cider/vodka now and worry about debating the tastes in a decade :lol:

Dude i'd buy the dearer stuff, i just have no money :D

Understandable and I was exactly the same at your age, I was just saying you shouldn't worry about the finer points (tastes) of alcohol at the moment. Just worry about getting pissed because thats all you drink it for at that age.

Edited by Gejon

Glens Vodka (the exciting vodka) is not in any way dear vodka and vodka does not all taste the same.

and you're an idiot.

and you're an idiot.

Dude you can't just go around the internet making assumptions like that with no evidence as back up :lol:

There are about 1,932 pieces of idiocy evidence on this very board mate.

Add one to that when you reply.

and you're an idiot.

Dude you can't just go around the internet making assumptions like that with no evidence as back up :lol:

i thought i told you to go shove that fist up your ass :D

and you're an idiot.

and you're an idiot.

Done-Typing one-handed.

My turn; Kevin, cut your cock off and choke yourself with it.

and you're an idiot.

Dude you can't just go around the internet making assumptions like that with no evidence as back up :D

i thought i told you to go shove that fist up your ass :(

Done-Typing one-handed.

My turn; Kevin, cut your cock off and choke yourself with it.

But that wouldn't give me any pleasure :lol:

Plus, all vodka tastes the same!

no it doesn't

yes it does

Vodka is like whiskey. The cheap shit gives you a hang over as you're drinking it, but real stuff os a lot easier to drink. Not that you and you're other social retards you call friends will ever appreciate that when you're on a park bench trying to finger some 15 year old slag.

no it doesn't

yes it does

Vodka is like whiskey. The cheap shit gives you a hang over as you're drinking it, but real stuff os a lot easier to drink. Not that you and you're other social retards you call friends will ever appreciate that when you're on a park bench trying to finger some 15 year old slag.

Come back to me when you learn proper grammar.

And I never got a hangover in my life. Don't plan on either.

no it doesn't

yes it does

Of all the posts to grammatically fail... tsk tsk

If we haven't started sending you obscene PMs yet, probably not.

Off to a wedding tomorrow, so need at least one night of liver rest.

I eagerly await said PM :lol:

Enjoy the wedding :D!

no it doesn't

yes it does

You will Kevin. You will. Around your mid-twenties, you'll stop being invincible with booze. What's with all the gangsta business anyway? Are you Tim Westwood?

Used to drink a fair bit of the stuff, Absolute being the brand of choice (Smirnoff when I was a young'un).

Smirnoff's too dear, £18 for 1 litre and £12 for a ten glass, that's a no no.

Well if all you drink is the <£10 a bottle stuff no wonder you think it all taste the same. Thats like saying all white wine is the same when you only buy the £1.99 bottles.

no it doesn't

yes it does

You will Kevin. You will. Around your mid-twenties, you'll stop being invincible with booze. What's with all the gangsta business anyway? Are you Tim Westwood?

Hangovers are overated..

Tim Westwood, Tim fucking Westwood? I'm Snoop D o double G bitch.

Used to drink a fair bit of the stuff, Absolute being the brand of choice (Smirnoff when I was a young'un).

Smirnoff's too dear, £18 for 1 litre and £12 for a ten glass, that's a no no.

Well if all you drink is the <£10 a bottle stuff no wonder you think it all taste the same. Thats like saying all white wine is the same when you only buy the £1.99 bottles.

Nope I sent a chap into the offy once, aye hi gone get us a ten glass, handed him £20, came out with a litre bottle of smirnoff, £18!!! so here's me, only turned 15, with a litre of vodka to split between two people, good times :lol:

Nope I sent a chap into the offy once, aye hi gone get us a ten glass, handed him £20, came out with a litre bottle of smirnoff, £18!!! so here's me, only turned 15, with a litre of vodka to split between two people, good times :D

Smirnoff is not expensive vodka :lol: