An Interview!

Kevin

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well after sending ticketmaster an email asking them where the fuck my tickets are i'm off to bed, good night :D!

Scratch that idea roger, they came :lol:

Guest Gordon McKeag
knee deep? Those Derry girls are easier than the Daily Sport Crossword, aren't they

Dave, with dashing looks such as mine you don't need to worry about them things :lol:

I just think of how the kids looked on Why Don't You when I imagine what you look like.

knee deep? Those Derry girls are easier than the Daily Sport Crossword, aren't they

Dave, with dashing looks such as mine you don't need to worry about them things :(

I just think of how the kids looked on Why Don't You when I imagine what you look like.

Did ye aye :D

No. :lol:

"Is currently being bought"? Interesting use of the passive there. This either means "I have sent my butlers out because I abhor consorting with mere plebs", "I have told Mammy it's non-alcoholic like Jesus Juice" or "I've told my mates to go to the offy because I can't grow facial hair yet - hope they don't nick off with my cash". :lol:

"Is currently being bought"? Interesting use of the passive there. This either means "I have sent my butlers out because I abhor consorting with mere plebs", "I have told Mammy it's non-alcoholic like Jesus Juice" or "I've told my mates to go to the offy because I can't grow facial hair yet - hope they don't nick off with my cash". :lol:

I'll go for that one

going be funny if he doesn't get into this festival like

My ticket came today, i'll be giving my drink to someone 18, i'm taking my passport and a few other id's because i don't look 17 :D

You're such a cheap date Kevin.

£13 for a bottle of vodka is not cheap :lol:

no Glen's left, tesco imperial does the jab :D

Wouldn't mop the floors of Tesco with that.

why would you wanna do that :(? Leave the floor smelling of vodski. Plus its dear :suicide:!

I've tasted a lot of vodski in my time.. smirnoff, glen's, kulov, tesco imperial, sainsburys, some very very very very cheap shit. And it all tasted the same. tesco imperial is also triple distilled

Does it bollocks.

I like the taste of vodski but. Nothing beats a 2 litre bottle of fanta lemon with a half bottle in it :D! I reccommend it to anyone :lol:

Used to drink a fair bit of the stuff, Absolute being the brand of choice (Smirnoff when I was a young'un).

Used to drink a fair bit of the stuff, Absolute being the brand of choice (Smirnoff when I was a young'un).

Smirnoff's too dear, £18 for 1 litre and £12 for a ten glass, that's a no no.