An Interview!

Kevin

Then im gonna rub it in your face when im pulling in the big bucks :lol:

You're not putting your little bum poker anywhere near my face bucko.

dude, i dont poke my bum :D

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Windsor probably still isn't nicest place to go, i know a fair few northern ireland fans who are grand, but then i know theres sections of knuckle draggers still singing the same old songs etc.

Lennon got grief throughout his time at Celtic but from what i remember it was the death threat for saying he wished there was a united Ireland football team like they have for the rugby which made him quit internationals.

sad state of affairs unfortunately but supporting the republic is generally less hassle it was then and it probably still is now, you don't see the English contingent playing for them getting abused for it or their religion, ya never heard sectarian songs, and in my case it was italia 90 that first got me into football, i was able to run around down south while on holiday with an Ireland top on and watch the likes of McGrath etc, so i supported them.

So, you, ewerk and Kevin are all from the North, and Barney is from the south, right?

Then im gonna rub it in your face when im pulling in the big bucks :D

dude, i dont poke my bum :(

so whose bum do you poke? :lol:

Then im gonna rub it in your face when im pulling in the big bucks :(

dude, i dont poke my bum :suicide:

so whose bum do you poke? :D

Now that would be telling :lol:

and i think so Dr Kenneth Noisewater.

I wonder what reaction I'd get if I lived in N.I. and I painted a mural on my house that was unrelated to secretatrianism in any way. Something like a jungle scene with various animals like Tapirs, or whatever.

I never understood the need to have those marches myself. It's like going around saying "my ancestors killed your ancestors, 1-0."

Anyway, I'd love someone to paint a big ronald McDonald on Kevin's house.

Knowing Northern Ireland, your house would be egged every night :lol:

My house is too big to paint a mural on it ( :D ).

You live at the barnardos hostel you thick wanker

I wonder what reaction I'd get if I lived in N.I. and I painted a mural on my house that was unrelated to secretatrianism in any way. Something like a jungle scene with various animals like Tapirs, or whatever.

I never understood the need to have those marches myself. It's like going around saying "my ancestors killed your ancestors, 1-0."

Knowing Northern Ireland, your house would be egged every night :D

My house is too big to paint a mural on it ( :( ).

Somebody's in a bad mood tonight. What's wrong Wacky? Someone need a hug :lol:?

Knowing Northern Ireland, your house would be egged every night :D

My house is too big to paint a mural on it ( :( ).

Somebody's in a bad mood tonight. What's wrong Wacky? Someone need a hug :lol:?

He's just pissed off because he's in court (and the papers) again. By the way Wacky, can I have my Baseball bat back or what?

Knowing Northern Ireland, your house would be egged every night :(

My house is too big to paint a mural on it ( :suicide: ).

Somebody's in a bad mood tonight. What's wrong Wacky? Someone need a hug :D?

He's just pissed off because he's in court (and the papers) again. By the way Wacky, can I have my Baseball bat back or what?

Shit, wacky's a midget :lol: Little critter :suicide:

Knowing Northern Ireland, your house would be egged every night :(

My house is too big to paint a mural on it ( :suicide: ).

Somebody's in a bad mood tonight. What's wrong Wacky? Someone need a hug :D?

Shit, wacky's a midget :lol: Little critter :suicide:

:suicide: Homunculus :(

Homunculus (Latin for "little human", from the diminutive of homo; plural: "homunculi") is a term used, generally, in various fields of study to refer to any representation of a human being. Historically it referred specifically to the concept of a miniature though fully-formed human body, for example, in the studies of alchemy and preformationism. Currently, in scientific fields, a homunculus may refer to any scale model of the human body that, in some way, illustrates physiological, psychological, or other abstract human characteristics or functions.

:lol:

Homunculus (Latin for "little human", from the diminutive of homo; plural: "homunculi") is a term used, generally, in various fields of study to refer to any representation of a human being. Historically it referred specifically to the concept of a miniature though fully-formed human body, for example, in the studies of alchemy and preformationism. Currently, in scientific fields, a homunculus may refer to any scale model of the human body that, in some way, illustrates physiological, psychological, or other abstract human characteristics or functions.

:D

I especially like that bit :suicide:

:(:lol:

This time next week I'll be sitting in a field covered in shit. CLASSSSSSSS :lol:

This time next week you'll be lying on a guerney as an exasperated nurse explains to you the dangers of excessive consumption of cheap cider which include the incontinence and vomitting you experienced that very night. She'll then get fingered by someone far cooler than you.

This time next week I'll be sitting in a field covered in shit. CLASSSSSSSS :D

This time next week you'll be lying on a guerney as an exasperated nurse explains to you the dangers of excessive consumption of cheap cider which include the incontinence and vomitting you experienced that very night. She'll then get fingered by someone far cooler than you.

Doubt it budsworth, it's hard to find someone cooler than me if i'm being honest :lol:

Strongbow isn't cheap cider m'dear :( Fuckin' £15 for 30 cans, what do they think i am? an adult, cunts :suicide:

This time next week I'll be sitting in a field covered in shit. CLASSSSSSSS :(

Doubt it budsworth, it's hard to find someone cooler than me if i'm being honest :D

Strongbow isn't cheap cider m'dear :suicide: Fuckin' £15 for 30 cans, what do they think i am? an adult, cunts :suicide:

50p a can is expensive?

oh kid, you haven't suffered until you've had to pay £10 on a badly made cocktail in a shit bar just because you like the way a girl says thank you. :lol:

at my age 50p a can is dear :lol:

your a chump, buying a tenner cocktail to get a bit of pussy! have some dignity man! I just whip out the chat up lines and they come to me :D

at my age 50p a can is dear :D

your a chump, buying a tenner cocktail to get a bit of pussy! have some dignity man! I just whip out the chat up lines and they come to me :(

Come on then, tell us a few of your line?

at my age 50p a can is dear :(

your a chump, buying a tenner cocktail to get a bit of pussy! have some dignity man! I just whip out the chat up lines and they come to me :suicide:

Come on then, tell us a few of your line?

May I ask you dave, how much does a polar bear weigh?

Enough to break the ice :suicide:

---------------

I've lost my number, can I have yours :suicide:?

--------------

My friend said will you meet me?

--------------

I would bang you :D.

easy as that my pedigree chum :(

Hey, I figure, if he asks to be my friend on facebook I can do whatever I like to his slowly cooling corpse.

knee deep? Those Derry girls are easier than the Daily Sport Crossword, aren't they

Dave, with dashing looks such as mine you don't need to worry about them things :lol: