An Interview!

Kevin

Good luck.

Working in McDonalds is fucking awful so I really hope you get it :D

Thanks budworth :)!

Money's money. I need money so i can drive, when i can drive i doubt i'll ever be on here again.

Just in case McDonalds aren't really desperate;

clicky :rolleyes:

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am sure we could all chip in?

That can be arranged :(

Good luck.

Working in McDonalds is fucking awful so I really hope you get it :rolleyes:

Thanks budworth <_<!

Money's money. I need money so i can drive, when i can drive i doubt i'll ever be on here again.

Just in case McDonalds aren't really desperate;

clicky :)

Dude, how do you expect me to get a car and insurance :D? Never really thought it out did ya? Mmmhmm.. :)

you cunt :D

-----

in other news - shirt and trousers ironed :rolleyes:

Hair washed, shit taken.

Now to search the web for tips :)

Some times i think why do i bother? I don't get the job anyway, all these interviews i got excited over nothing, led to dissapointment <_<

Well it's tomorrow :/ hopefully i look back on this post and say i got a job now :rolleyes:

the only way is up....

Unless it's a job in Mcdonalds, then there's a 90% chance that the way will be down...

Think of the big bucks, mate. It's just a stepping stone to something better, like KFC :D

I couldn't work somewhere like crack-donalds, the scummers who go there often would boil my piss.

I think it's just fast food joints as a rule. Some of the worst ones I ever went to in the UK were the pizza ones - once I even saw the "chef" pausing in prepping the pizza to spray a cockroach that was crawling up the kitchen wall. And that was a major high street chain. It's says something when you notice how filthy some of these places are, even when you're completely pissed.....

wish me luck fella's :)

nope :rolleyes:

Aw come on dave.

You know, if i get this job, i'll hardly be on here anymore :D

on that basis, the very best of luck with the job Kevin <_<

wish me luck fella's <_<

nope :rolleyes:

Aw come on dave.

You know, if i get this job, i'll hardly be on here anymore :D

on that basis, the very best of luck with the job Kevin :)

Respect, respect :)

well fella's, this is it :rolleyes:

alright here's the drill , if i get the job, i will do a - :D emoticon

and if i dont i will do a - :)

well fella's, this is it :(

alright here's the drill , if i get the job, i will do a - :D emoticon

and if i dont i will do a - :suicide:

If you don't get it I think we will all be doing the :suicide: emoticon.

Because we care about you and all that :lol:

well fella's, this is it :(

alright here's the drill , if i get the job, i will do a - :suicide: emoticon

and if i dont i will do a - :suicide:

If you don't get it I think we will all be doing the :suicide: emoticon.

Because we care about you and all that :lol:

Thank you Gejon :(

Well I'm leaving in an hour. Wearing black trousers, light green shirt with a dark tie and a hint of green going through it along with black shoes. And an addidas black jacket with dark grey stripes over it :suicide:

PS - My godmother gave me £30 for my birthday :D

well she asked me when i was available, what hours i could do, if i had experience and why do iwanna work there. Loads getting interviewd in there because the store is now 24/7. She said she'll let me know next week.

What did you say when she asked why you want to work there?

For the experience, most jobs these days require experience and mcdonalds provides me with experience such as customer service, catering and also how to use a till and keep stock etc. - that

so you basically said you wanted to use them

niiiiiiiiiiiice :lol:

tbh long as you didn't look like a retard and can form a sentence you'll be fine.

I got asked that question years back for Tescos and replied with "it was either here or McDonalds, and for obvious reasons this is the lesser of two evils"

guy laughed, got the job.

Also got asked as part of the group interview to "draw an animal which best represents you", nearly everyone drew an ant or a bee "i work hard as part of a team" blah blah

I drew a straight line "this is a snake, I study maths and computers not art"

honestly the bollocks the ask you for what is essentially beer money jobs is daft

:D

I reckon I did well, I told her that i'm available all summer and evenings and weekends when back to school. She seemed content enough, i maintained looking her in the eye, i only sat when she told me etc so i should be fine. But the thing is, girls normally get the jobs, a girl was in before me and one after me :(!

Being serious, when I went for an interview at McDonalds they offered me the job there and then. That was about 12 years ago but still, not looking good Kevin :lol:

Nope they are interviewing loads because they're now open 24/7, girls in before and after me, none of them got offered it.

like I said if your not a mong and weren't drooling over the table you'll get the job.

why mcdonalds btw if there was a sainsburys/tescos nearby, surprised they weren't looking people also.

Tesco was great to work for part time when i was at college, even though you weren't full time you got paid sickleave and such, decent discount for shopping as well.

Sainsburys is next door. They rarely take people and in Tesco's is the same.