An Interview!

Kevin

Perhaps you should dilute some surgical spirit in water. That'll probably do the trick.

As my wife is from Dorset, I have ready access to real cider from a farm, though I dare not try it. They're at least 7%, which is a bit too racy for someone like me. I don't count Frosty Jack's as cider. I'd group it with the other tramp juice like Omega (what is that?), White Lightning etc. Warm cider is desperate though. Nearly as bad as drinking Fosters.

One other thing, don't drink when you have work the next day. Very unprofessional, and you'd not be popular with the boss. I say that as I used to work with a few guys in their early 20's and half the time they'd come to work pissed or hung over. Another person I used to work with did nights, and he couldn't understand why his co-worker was so keen to do his shift in the freezer, and finish work at 7 in the morning all cheerful and full of energy. Turned out he was stealing bottles of vodka, whiskey etc. getting absolutely hammered, and hiding away in the freezer on his own.

What vodka are you planning to buy?

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Perhaps you should dilute some surgical spirit in water. That'll probably do the trick.

As my wife is from Dorset, I have ready access to real cider from a farm, though I dare not try it. They're at least 7%, which is a bit too racy for someone like me. I don't count Frosty Jack's as cider. I'd group it with the other tramp juice like Omega (what is that?), White Lightning etc. Warm cider is desperate though. Nearly as bad as drinking Fosters.

One other thing, don't drink when you have work the next day. Very unprofessional, and you'd not be popular with the boss. I say that as I used to work with a few guys in their early 20's and half the time they'd come to work pissed or hung over. Another person I used to work with did nights, and he couldn't understand why his co-worker was so keen to do his shift in the freezer, and finish work at 7 in the morning all cheerful and full of energy. Turned out he was stealing bottles of vodka, whiskey etc. getting absolutely hammered, and hiding away in the freezer on his own.

fucking hell :D I don't drink often, its more of an occasional thing.

I'm getting a litre bottle of Glens vodka, and i already have a half bottle of Tesco Imperial vodka in my room.

I'm getting a litre bottle of Glens vodka, and i already have a half bottle of Tesco Imperial vodka in my room.

Classy. One of the older posters on here recommends Carlsberg Special Brew as a cheap alternative to Belgian beer so you should give that a try.

Classy. One of the older posters on here recommends Carlsberg Special Brew as a cheap alternative to Belgian beer so you should give that a try.

Not a fan of cans of beer, only cold bottles. And you can't take bottles down.

:D Wouldn't expect owt else of a lad of Kev's age though. If you're hitting the trappist monk beer and obscure quintuple-distilled Belarussian vodka at 16, you've got nowhere else to go and you end up wearing a blazer and turning into the Fish. :rolleyes:

As a couple have said, if you don't get the job you REALLY need to just give up on life.

I reckon i will if im being honest. The only thing that i feel could stop them is i look young? I reckon that's why i never got them other jobs, either that or im horrible at interviews but good on paper :D

I doubt looking young would have any influence, have you seen some of the monsters that work in McDonalds restaurants? Appearance doesn't seem to be high up on their employment criteria.

As a couple have said, if you don't get the job you REALLY need to just give up on life.

I reckon i will if im being honest. The only thing that i feel could stop them is i look young? I reckon that's why i never got them other jobs, either that or im horrible at interviews but good on paper :)

I doubt looking young would have any influence, have you seen some of the monsters that work in McDonalds restaurants? Appearance doesn't seem to be high up on their employment criteria.

good :rolleyes:

I know someone who didn't get a job at McDonalds after an interview like. :D

You might know 2 tomorrow <_<

:rolleyes: Wouldn't expect owt else of a lad of Kev's age though. If you're hitting the trappist monk beer and obscure quintuple-distilled Belarussian vodka at 16, you've got nowhere else to go and you end up wearing a blazer and turning into the Fish. :)

:D

I likes wot I likes.

Well it's tomorrow :/ hopefully i look back on this post and say i got a job now :D

the only way is up....

Unless it's a job in Mcdonalds, then there's a 90% chance that the way will be down...

Well it's tomorrow :/ hopefully i look back on this post and say i got a job now :rolleyes:

the only way is up....

Unless it's a job in Mcdonalds, then there's a 90% chance that the way will be down...

Think of the big bucks, mate. It's just a stepping stone to something better, like KFC :D

Well it's tomorrow :/ hopefully i look back on this post and say i got a job now :rolleyes:

the only way is up....

Think of the big bucks, mate. It's just a stepping stone to something better, like KFC :D

I couldn't work somewhere like crack-donalds, the scummers who go there often would boil my piss.

wish me luck fella's :)

nope :rolleyes:

Aw come on dave.

You know, if i get this job, i'll hardly be on here anymore :D

In that case... I hope that you don't get the job, and offend the interviewer so much then drive you hands into the boiliing oil, rendering them useless talons

wish me luck fella's <_<

nope :rolleyes:

Aw come on dave.

You know, if i get this job, i'll hardly be on here anymore :D

In that case... I hope that you don't get the job, and offend the interviewer so much then drive you hands into the boiliing oil, rendering them useless talons

Here it is ladies and gents, proof that Dave enjoys my posting :)

Good luck.

Working in McDonalds is fucking awful so I really hope you get it :D

Thanks budworth :rolleyes:!

Money's money. I need money so i can drive, when i can drive i doubt i'll ever be on here again.