An Interview!

Kevin

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I really was looking for genuine help.

Remember that customers will either want their burgers rare, medium or well done.

Dude.. it's McDonalds, you get your burgers too rare and you'll like it :D

Well in 24 hours i'll be in there :D

Bet its the one with the drivethru and that starbucks accross the way

edit..might be a subway can never remember

Nah I think you mean the one on the waterside? Or is the one you're on about in the shopping centre?

Mines is beside sainsburys (if you have a clue where that is). I reckon i'll be stuck on the drive through for an on the job evaluation as the rest of the shop is closed due to renovation.

naw this one was a drive-thru and had some other things near it was def a subway or a starbucks

mighta been this one

http://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&ie=U...,261.4,,0,12.71

yeah its that one, remember the dual carriageway and such

aye thats the one on the waterside, nah that's too far away from my house. I bought a bottle of Strongbow and a litre of vodka in the tesco's beside it 3 weeks ago :D

Aaaaand it transpires Kevin got rejected for that supermarket job because he kept buying himself White Lightning during his OJE. :D

Different supermarket :rolleyes:!

I've never tasted white lightning, is it nice?

Fucking hell, how chavvy. 16 years old and he drinks until he pisses his pants and can't talk. No doubt his big bucks will be spent on more alcohol.

Where the fuck did you pull that idea from :D?

Aaaaand it transpires Kevin got rejected for that supermarket job because he kept buying himself White Lightning during his OJE. :D

Different supermarket :rolleyes: !

It is horrendous. Mixed with own-brand cola and own-brand blackcurrant squash, however, the sheer excess of cheapness starts to eat away at itself and ends up producing an acceptably efficient bucketful of cheap sense-devastator if you're sufficiently desperate to get away from the horror of your everyday life. So basically I'd leave it until after the interview before investigating further. :)

It is horrendous. Mixed with own-brand cola and own-brand blackcurrant squash, however, the sheer excess of cheapness starts to eat away at itself and ends up producing an acceptably efficient bucketful of cheap sense-devastator if you're sufficiently desperate to get away from the horror of your everyday life. So basically I'd leave it until after the interview before investigating further. :)

Will do <_< Frosty Jacks mixed with blackcurrent isn't bad :) I'm still thinking whether to bring down strongbow or frosties to Oxegen..

Will do <_< Frosty Jacks mixed with blackcurrent isn't bad :) I'm still thinking whether to bring down strongbow or frosties to Oxegen..

you don't, you bring spirits....

warm fucking cider ughh

Don't have the money for about 4/5 litres of vodka :( 30strongbow for £15 in sainsburys, litre of glenns £12 and 2 bottles of strongbow £5. I don't even know where im going to get the money for all that.

As a couple have said, if you don't get the job you REALLY need to just give up on life.

I reckon i will if im being honest. The only thing that i feel could stop them is i look young? I reckon that's why i never got them other jobs, either that or im horrible at interviews but good on paper :D