England v Germany

Park Life

• Replies 715
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't like england winning nothing petty about it, no more petty than the commentary during the game the media or stevie on here.

which was when the german flag was applied after his xenophobic rant and digs at the irish again earlier in the thread, so shut the fuck up.

i've already said i think they'll win today more than once, doesn't mean i can't support their opposition. i've not been on gloating etc either, so pipe down.

It is petty like, no matter what you claim.

Of the many things from this game there are two that can't go without comment.

Watching Heskey lumber about the decision to take him over Bent was ridiculous.

The other is imagine what Schweinsteiger would have added to our team if Keegan hadn't been fucked over by that cunt Ashley!

That's Capello gone.

The other is imagine what Schweinsteiger would have added to our team if Keegan hadn't been fucked over by that cunt Ashley!

That's Capello gone.

He would never have come tbh. Pipe dreams from Keegan.

Substitutions were insane. Shearer making the point now, but at 3-1 bringing on a lad who doesn't score goals. Fuck me.

at least we can get back to hating these players, world beaters at their clubs, world losers at international level

should be the last world cup for the below as well

ashley cole

jamie fucking carragher

steven gerrard

frank lampard

emile fucking heskey

Terry not crying.

Would have been a disgrace if he had, hes one of the main problems.

If the game had been closet he would've bubbled. Getting beaten that badly, he couldn't afford to stand bealing.

As an almost neutral I have to say I find it continuously funny how so many good players can be so shit. I honestly thought having a winner as manager would make the difference - I suppose "so shit, even an Italian cunt couldn't make them winners" is a canny epitath.

I also have to say how much infinitely better an Argentina Vs Germany match will be than the alternative - though its always a downer from a general world cup occasion when England go out.

That's Capello gone.

Substitutions were insane. Shearer making the point now, but at 3-1 bringing on a lad who doesn't score goals. Fuck me.

I thought the crack was Wise promised him as Milners replacement, but it was obviously not going to happen. Or was that just a Parky-esque conspiracy theory?

That's Capello gone.

Possibly but you have to realise Keegan is still regarded highly in Germany, so it might have happened.

Oh and there was an absolute stunner amongst the English supporters but fuck she was angry and spewing out her potty mouth at one of the Germany players taking a throw in in front of her - end of the first half for anyone watching the replay :lol:

Terry not crying.

Would have been a disgrace if he had, hes one of the main problems.

absolutely. I think someone on here had it as a bet though.

The 1st 10minutes of the 2nd half had Germany rattled. Got caught out by their gung-ho attitude though.

So, it turns out that, if anything, Sven was a better manager than Capello?

I honestly can't believe how absolutely woeful England have been at this WC, both manager and players have been utterly shite. I'd scrap the whole lot and start again.

at least we can get back to hating these players, world beaters at their clubs, world losers at international level

should be the last world cup for the below as well

ashley cole

jamie fucking carragher

steven gerrard

frank lampard

emile fucking heskey

Only A.Cole came out of this world cup with any honour iyam, which is ironic because he's the biggest twat of the lot of them.

Absolutely abject disjointed performances ensured our exit. A wafer thin papering over the cracks against Slovenia and our "system" was torn apart by a side with the kind of set up that English Premier League players should be used to. Fast on the break use the channels well and full backs bombing on.

Gutless by Capello's England, it's going to be interesting to see the next squad.

Hart

G.Johnson ?? ?? ??

?? Milner ?? A.Johnson

Rooney ???