For you lovers of fine trainers

Tooj

Adidas piss me off. All these different "styles", they all look the bloody same. People buying adidas is like going and asking for a carling at a bar, taking a safe option because you know eff all about trainers/beer

:(

Adidas are the trainer aficionados choice man. More like guiness. Lots of shite but the real deal is well appreciated.

Adidas is Carling. Nike is Guiness if that's your way of putting it, and Puma is a European lager, similar to Adidas, but everything it does is about 1000 times better

It's all subjective at the end of the day, but you're talking shite. ;):D

Adidas>Nike>Lonsdale>Gola>Puma

Puma stuff is fucking wank. The last decent pair of trainers Puma done were 'Puma Joppers'

Puma are the paupers Mizuno. I remember my first pair of footy boots were Mitre. Think I got a free ball with them worth twice as much. Was only 6 or something.

Puma King boots were top draw, fit like a glove, or a boot ...

League Table of makes people here will know, split into champions league, mid table and the relegation 3;

CP Company

Hugo Boss

Prada

Armani

Adidas

Nike

Stone Island

Pony

Eclipse (Spliffy)

Sweatershop

:icon_lol: And for the first time ever i've been made to feel young on this forum :(

:rolleyes: And for the first time ever i've been made to feel old on this forum ;)

There's some fucking horrors here, like.

If I had to hand an award out, I'm afraid J69 would take the honours. I think I'd burst into tears if I was forced to go out with any of your choice of footwear. Fucking hell! :D

Adidas>Nike>Lonsdale>Gola>Puma

Puma stuff is fucking wank. The last decent pair of trainers Puma done were 'Puma Joppers'

Fucking hell it's like the battle of Herzogenaurach in here :( , with the Adi-fags getting ott again

air_jordan_01.jpg

behold....excalibur. jordon originlals in good nick go for big cash these days. any trainer collector worth his salt should own a pair.

Never really liked Nike, too 'bulky', no finese. Never really got away with white trainers either. I usually go down the adidas classic route as I'm of my time I suppose. :(

air_jordan_01.jpg

behold....excalibur. jordon originlals in good nick go for big cash these days. any trainer collector worth his salt should own a pair.

You're fishing now.

:( honestly, i'm not. i just like loud old school trainers. not for everyone obviously. old school jordons do cost a bomb mind.

a deadstock pair with box and hang tag can go for up to £2k

Edited by Dr Gloom

air-max-93.jpg

now that's a trainer.

Absolute dreamboats. Nicest sneaks ever.

:(

They're the yardstick, man. ;) I pined for some Reebok Pumps with the basketball tongue then Nike Air Jordans. When Air Max hit the market early 90s I was getting a new pair every few weeks. Wouldn't wear nowt like that now. Just a plim type of guy.

Tend to wear a suit everyday so it's Winkle-Pickers 'til I die.

Those blue Y3's are smart. Where you getting these from? I'm not a fan of the red ones, couldn't wear them on matchday. Too unlucky if I wear red. We never win if I've got red on anywhere .... Or perhaps that's because we're shite.