For you lovers of fine trainers

Tooj

nowt wrong with them :huh:

Fred Perry stuff in any description does nowt for me, Converse oh dear, they seem to be making a come back, the adidas ones aren't bad though.

One of the learning disabled kids I work with owns the exact same pair of velcro shoes you just bought. Need I say more?

What a lying cunt. Take a picture of them with your blackberry then and stick it on twitter. Danny Dyer also owns the very same pair. PARTTYYYYY TIIIIIIIME EXCELLENT. J69 I bet you've got a similar jacket to Michael J Fox in Teen Wolf. Big J on the front.

I hope that's a joke about Danny Dyer!

One of the learning disabled kids I work with owns the exact same pair of velcro shoes you just bought. Need I say more?

What a lying cunt. Take a picture of them with your blackberry then and stick it on twitter. Danny Dyer also owns the very same pair. PARTTYYYYY TIIIIIIIME EXCELLENT. J69 I bet you've got a similar jacket to Michael J Fox in Teen Wolf. Big J on the front.

I hope that's a joke about Danny Dyer!

I dress pretty similarly to Danny Dyer, or should I say he dresses like me. He's a man of style.

40DifferentConverseVariations.JPG

Oh dear just oh dear. You could predict the Converse wearers on here like. J69 nailed on, I'd also have a few quid on Ajax_Andy.

Edited by McFaul

Only ever wear converse with shorts and jeans when I'm out and about, would never out to town in them

and then 80s PE trainers look a like are sound for everything, can go to town in them

Only ever wear converse with shorts and jeans when I'm out and about, would never out to town in them

and then 80s PE trainers look a like are sound for everything, can go to town in them

I agree that the converse go well with shorts like.

The Fred Perry's though, I'm not convinced. For a start Fred Perry aren't a trainer maker and, secondly, they are just plain plimsoles with a Fred Perry badge stitched on. I just don't like trainers done by brands who are more clothing brands (Fred Perry, Lacoste, Hugo Boss etc).

That said, I recently purchased some blue suede loafers which rather invalidates my opinion when it comes to shoes!

What you's arguing over trainers for? Converse stink to the highest of heavens though. Wouldn't get buried in a pair, to be honest.

These are what you need, man. 'Bullboy shoes are what you need, get the power on your feet' .. Endorsed by Alan Hansen.

Think you got a free baal in a net on a cord thrown in, aswell.

If we aal dressed the same it'd be pretty boring so I'll not hammer anyones style.

Just had some horrid recollection of the bamp in wor class at school having 'Nicks' and 'LA Lights'. Dear, oh dear they were horrendous cheap tat.

I mind our PE teacher used to wear HiTec Silver Shadows the fucking owld skintboat.

Just had some horrid recollection of the bamp in wor class at school having 'Nicks' and 'LA Lights'. Dear, oh dear they were horrendous cheap tat.

I mind our PE teacher used to wear HiTec Silver Shadows the fucking owld skintboat.

Arrows trainers too, and them "Wings" tracksuits all the bamps used to wear.

Arrows trainers too, and them "Wings" tracksuits all the bamps used to wear.

I had a pair of them, black leather football trainer style.

Were a bit of a trend in my year.

I'm going to post a pic of the turqouise Kappa tracksuit I used to rock later when I get in.

Absolute shambles they were.

I mind my mother trying to get me a pair of 'Pony' trainers which never came oot the box.

The name was apt.

I remember squeezing into a pair of Navy blue suede travel fox because they didn't have my size. Wore them for two weeks and fucking crippled myself then they got thrown to the back of the cupboard, were about 50 notes at the time as well from the old foothold in the town.

Adidas piss me off. All these different "styles", they all look the bloody same. People buying adidas is like going and asking for a carling at a bar, taking a safe option because you know eff all about trainers/beer

They're still standard issue trainers for Marine recruits for PE (or whatever you want to call it). They remind me of my dad, who must have bought them from the NAAFI when he worked for the military in the 80's.

I had some Converse trainers, rather than the canvass things, and they were so comfortable.

Adidas piss me off. All these different "styles", they all look the bloody same. People buying adidas is like going and asking for a carling at a bar, taking a safe option because you know eff all about trainers/beer

:(

Adidas are the trainer aficionados choice man. More like guiness. Lots of shite but the real deal is well appreciated.

:(

Adidas are the trainer aficionados choice man. More like guiness. Lots of shite but the real deal is well appreciated.

Adidas is Carling. Nike is Guiness if that's your way of putting it, and Puma is a European lager, similar to Adidas, but everything it does is about 1000 times better