United Kingdom

Monkeys Fist

Guest The Three Lions
Tell the naysayers not to worry, the union Jack will be flighting high once Australia wins the WC :icon_lol:

I've got a really strong feeling Australia will draw 1-1 with Germany on Sunday night, looking forward to it to be honest. Any team made up of Premiership players can beat anyone. Look at Northern Ireland v Spain.

Tell the naysayers not to worry, the union Jack will be flighting high once Australia wins the WC :icon_lol:

I've got a really strong feeling Australia will draw 1-1 with Germany on Sunday night, looking forward to it to be honest. Any team made up of Premiership players can beat anyone. Look at Northern Ireland v Spain.

Sorry Stevie I can't say I share your confidence, Australia are not looking good, the way the manager has them playing it's like that story about Allardyce and his team talk for 30 minutes about what to do when the opposition has the ball but when N'Zogbia allegedly asks him what do they do when they have it, he has no answer. Well Verbeek is the Dutch fat Sam :lol:

Guest The Three Lions

Sorry Stevie I can't say I share your confidence, Australia are not looking good, the way the manager has them playing it's like that story about Allardyce and his team talk for 30 minutes about what to do when the opposition has the ball but when N'Zogbia allegedly asks him what do they do when they have it, he has no answer. Well Verbeek is the Dutch fat Sam :lol:

You're not playing England though! Germany are there for the taking. Shame Isegrim isn't here with his 7 Germans could walk in to the England team comments. Tim Cahill first goal 9/1 happy days.

Sorry Stevie I can't say I share your confidence, Australia are not looking good, the way the manager has them playing it's like that story about Allardyce and his team talk for 30 minutes about what to do when the opposition has the ball but when N'Zogbia allegedly asks him what do they do when they have it, he has no answer. Well Verbeek is the Dutch fat Sam :razz:

You're not playing England though! Germany are there for the taking. Shame Isegrim isn't here with his 7 Germans could walk in to the England team comments. Tim Cahill first goal 9/1 happy days.

Ah, it is this time of the year again.

But repetitio est mater studiorum.

It appears the footballing backwater that is Australia has qualified for the World Cup finals, for the second time in succession!!!

See you all in Suth Afreka :lol:

Your side is good enough to beat the krauts, I remember when Isegrim said only 3 England players would get in the kraut side last summer :rolleyes: Hand on heart I wouldn't have one of them, they're functional but ultimately shit.

Well done on qualifying, and lets hope we share a group with the krauts and USA, that would be tremendous, knocking two cuntish countries out and you could come second.

Unfortunately you don't remember apologising for suggesting I said it the last time. It doesn't get any more true by repeating it (and decrease the number of England players every time)...

http://www.toontastic.net/board/index.php?...st&p=549745

http://www.toontastic.net/board/index.php?...st&p=634424

Cameron is flying a Cross of St. George over 10 Downing St. during the world cup.

The colonys are all kicking off about it.

Can't see a problem myself.

If Scotland flew a saltire over Holyrood that'd be fine by me. They'd have to qualify for the W/C of course, so it's a hypothetical situation, but there you go.

Not that I'm arsed but I guess Downing Street is the home of the prime minister and chancellor who represent the whole of the UK, not just England. So, in the bizarre circumstance that Scotland qualified and England didn't, would you want to see a St Andrew's cross flying over Downing street? I imagine a lot would.

Thinkits a bit naff and he's obviously just being popularist in any case.

Im no cameron fan but do you not think its in the realms of possiblity that, being english, he wants to support england in the WC

Doubt he even likes football in reality though.

I read he was part of the Reading Youth Firm (RYF) in his late teens.

Really? :icon_lol: Where'd you read that?

I think it was one night I had a spliff to be honest [/sorry] but he lived round Reading so you never know.

:lol: That's got to be total bollocks.

I can picture him standing toe to toe with another firm "Would you like some?? Come forth then!!".

:rolleyes:

"You're going to get your flippin head jolly well kicked in!"

"You're going home in a Bupa ambulance".

Vos es faeces quod vos teneo vos es, my son.

Vir prudens non contra ventum mingit.....

Back on topic, I wonder what's so desirable about the union with Scotland anyway. It's full of fat smoking alcoholics, according to the following article :icon_lol:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Almost the entire adult population of Scotland are likely to be either cigarette smokers, heavy drinkers, physically inactive, overweight or have a poor diet, according to a new study.

Researchers from Glasgow studied data from more than 6,500 people who took part in a 2003 Scottish Health Survey and concluded that 97.5 percent of adults have habits or lifestyles that are dangerous to health.

"Our analysis shows that around two-thirds of the Scottish population is overweight or obese, a similar proportion are not sufficiently physically active, and most people have a poor diet," said David Conway of the University of Glasgow, who led the study published in the journal BMC Public Health.

He said the most important factors for these unhealthy behaviours were poor education and low income.

The study also found that prevalence of multiple behavioural risk factors was high, with 86 percent of adults having least two risk factors, 55 percent having three or more risk factors and nearly 20 percent having four or all five.

Conway also warned that since the study was based on people reporting their own behaviour, the real situation may be even worse.

"Respondents might tend to give answers that would convey more favourable behaviours," he wrote in the study.

Guest The Three Lions
Vos es faeces quod vos teneo vos es, my son.

Vir prudens non contra ventum mingit.....

Back on topic, I wonder what's so desirable about the union with Scotland anyway. It's full of fat smoking alcoholics, according to the following article :icon_lol:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Almost the entire adult population of Scotland are likely to be either cigarette smokers, heavy drinkers, physically inactive, overweight or have a poor diet, according to a new study.

Researchers from Glasgow studied data from more than 6,500 people who took part in a 2003 Scottish Health Survey and concluded that 97.5 percent of adults have habits or lifestyles that are dangerous to health.

"Our analysis shows that around two-thirds of the Scottish population is overweight or obese, a similar proportion are not sufficiently physically active, and most people have a poor diet," said David Conway of the University of Glasgow, who led the study published in the journal BMC Public Health.

He said the most important factors for these unhealthy behaviours were poor education and low income.

The study also found that prevalence of multiple behavioural risk factors was high, with 86 percent of adults having least two risk factors, 55 percent having three or more risk factors and nearly 20 percent having four or all five.

Conway also warned that since the study was based on people reporting their own behaviour, the real situation may be even worse.

"Respondents might tend to give answers that would convey more favourable behaviours," he wrote in the study.

I thought it would be higher than that.

Sorry Stevie I can't say I share your confidence, Australia are not looking good, the way the manager has them playing it's like that story about Allardyce and his team talk for 30 minutes about what to do when the opposition has the ball but when N'Zogbia allegedly asks him what do they do when they have it, he has no answer. Well Verbeek is the Dutch fat Sam :razz:

Ah, it is this time of the year again.

But repetitio est mater studiorum.

It appears the footballing backwater that is Australia has qualified for the World Cup finals, for the second time in succession!!!

See you all in Suth Afreka :lol:

Your side is good enough to beat the krauts, I remember when Isegrim said only 3 England players would get in the kraut side last summer :rolleyes: Hand on heart I wouldn't have one of them, they're functional but ultimately shit.

Well done on qualifying, and lets hope we share a group with the krauts and USA, that would be tremendous, knocking two cuntish countries out and you could come second.

Unfortunately you don't remember apologising for suggesting I said it the last time. It doesn't get any more true by repeating it (and decrease the number of England players every time)...

http://www.toontastic.net/board/index.php?...st&p=549745

http://www.toontastic.net/board/index.php?...st&p=634424

Foot in mouth disease strikes again.

Fucking hell, you Germans and your long memories :icon_lol:

How's married life going Wolfie?

I was just saying to the boss, this time four years ago we were in Dortmund getting ready to go see Sweden v Trinidad & Tobago.