The Three Lions

Toonpack

To be fair to Danny B, he did actually fuck off when he said he would.

Still goes on wikipedia like...

Tell him to come back. He's like Stephen Fry compared to this witless wonder :)

Admit it but, you all admire me :)

I admire you like I admire Nick Griffin.

(just remembered you're thick as fucking mince, so I'll help you - I think Nick Griffin is a waste of skin. )

I know who Nick Griffin is. I do study Politics you know.

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To be fair to Danny B, he did actually fuck off when he said he would.

Still goes on wikipedia like...

Tell him to come back. He's like Stephen Fry compared to this witless wonder :)

Admit it but, you all admire me :)

I admire you like I admire Nick Griffin.

(just remembered you're thick as fucking mince, so I'll help you - I think Nick Griffin is a waste of skin. )

I know who Nick Griffin is. I do study Politics you know.

My admiration for you has just increased a fanny's.

Where'd you study? Houston college?

My admiration for you has just increased a fanny's.

Where'd you study? Houston college?

No, St Columb's college. Studied British and NI politics.

Kevin I though you got 18 out of 100 for your Politics and had no interest in it?

Doesn't mean I don't know who Nick Griffin is. And yes, I fecking despise it.

It's just that you're really stupid.

I'm actually rather smart. It's just 95% of this site is 25+ so it's hard to compete with men in terms of smartness.

I'm actually rather smart. It's just 95% of this site is 25+ so it's hard to compete with men in terms of smartness.

Aye, I can imagine it's tough for you to compete with those of us with IQs of 25+.

Aye, I can imagine it's tough for you to compete with those of us with IQs of 25+.

That was funny ewerk, think of that yourself?

I'm under 25, and you're still as thick as pig shit and a complete tosser. FoKelvin

I'm under 25, and you're still as thick as pig shit and a complete tosser. FoKelvin

wahey. Thompers in good form :icon_lol:

:icon_lol:, jesus, with your old nagging self i pictured you to be around 40 and live alone in a 1 bedroom flat with 4 cats.

hmmm, no.

I disagree.

hmmm, no.

I disagree.

You're only 28 :icon_lol: Imagined you to be older :angry:

hmmm, no.

I disagree.

You're only 28 :icon_lol: Imagined you to be older :angry:

You're second brightest in your year, I had imagined that you'd be bright. :icon_lol:

If you don't like England then don't support an English club, support fuckin' Aberdeen or someone you cock

I don't like the England football team, nowt to do with England the place, you appear to be kevin squared tbh

Our rivals are Argentina, Germany and Portugal etc! You're a shit little country with no significance what-so-ever. There is no rivalry

Smell your breath.

Examine your small change.

You mong.

You tight shameless cunt. I'd be embarrassed being from a country where I'm unable to support my local team through pure embarrassment. FoK.

Well super supporter. Where are you from? How many games do you go to? You useless cretin.

North East England. 12 home games last season.

You?

Southern Houston, CA. 32 Major League Baseball games last season. We don't have a local soccer team. You cumstain.

You my dear little fuckface are a downright liar. In the Bloody Sunday thread you claim to be from Derry. So which one is it then?

If you don't like England then don't support an English club, support fuckin' Aberdeen or someone you cock

I don't like the England football team, nowt to do with England the place, you appear to be kevin squared tbh

Our rivals are Argentina, Germany and Portugal etc! You're a shit little country with no significance what-so-ever. There is no rivalry

Smell your breath.

You mong.

You tight shameless cunt. I'd be embarrassed being from a country where I'm unable to support my local team through pure embarrassment. FoK.

Well super supporter. Where are you from? How many games do you go to? You useless cretin.

You?

Southern Houston, CA. 32 Major League Baseball games last season. We don't have a local soccer team. You cumstain.

You my dear little fuckface are a downright liar. In the Bloody Sunday thread you claim to be from Derry. So which one is it then?

Bullseye :icon_lol:

Smell your breath.

You mong.

You?

Alright, I'll tell you the truth, my names Paul Burke, I'm your average guy but better. I'm from Australia and own two kangaroo's. This is me fighting one, I may look chinese but it was the camera angle.

kangaroo2AFP_468x693.jpg