The Three Lions

Toonpack

Normandy was never french, it means 'Norse men dy' and was populated by Vikings. The Norman invasion only worked because they collaborated with their northern brothers. They didn't speak french either.

Aquitaine was owned by us later, to this day some of the oldest and richest families in the region have Anglo-saxon names. French was not spoken there either.

Nice.

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you don't like England then don't support an English club, support fuckin' Aberdeen or someone you cock

Toontastic's Skid Mark's back :) Go back to where you fucked off to please.

If you don't like England then don't support an English club, support fuckin' Aberdeen or someone you cock

I don't like the England football team, nowt to do with England the place, you appear to be kevin squared tbh

I don't like the England football team, nowt to do with England the place, you appear to be kevin squared tbh

Aye he's a dent on this forum to be honest. Please don't relate that fool of a took to my name.

What a pair of arse jockeys :) Nothing to be proud of in your homeland so you infiltrate us. What a set of cocks.

Fuck off please. You're a skidmark on this society.

Our rivals are Argentina, Germany and Portugal etc! You're a shit little country with no significance what-so-ever. There is no rivalry

Our rivals are Argentina, Germany and Portugal etc! You're a shit little country with no significance what-so-ever. There is no rivalry

Smell your breath.

Smell your breath.

Examine your small change.

Smell your breath.

You mong.

Smell your breath.

You mong.

You tight shameless cunt. I'd be embarrassed being from a country where I'm unable to support my local team through pure embarrassment. FoK.

Smell your breath.

You mong.

You tight shameless cunt. I'd be embarrassed being from a country where I'm unable to support my local team through pure embarrassment. FoK.

Well super supporter. Where are you from? How many games do you go to? You useless cretin.

Smell your breath.

You mong.

Well super supporter. Where are you from? How many games do you go to? You useless cretin.

North East England. 12 home games last season.

You?

Smell your breath.

You mong.

You?

Southern Houston, CA. 32 Major League Baseball games last season. We don't have a local soccer team. You cumstain.

Smell your breath.

You mong.

You?

Southern Houston, CA. 32 Major League Baseball games last season. We don't have a local soccer team. You cumstain.

:) Kelvin, Kelvin, Kelvin.

Smell your breath.

You mong.

You?

:) Kelvin, Kelvin, Kelvin.

The names Kevin you cumstain.

Smell your breath.

You mong.

You?

Houston is in Texas -TX, not CA.

2nd highest in year?

:)

Fuckin hell Vuvu...

Danny B , all is forgiven.

Smell your breath.

You mong.

You?

Houston is in Texas -TX, not CA.

2nd highest in year?

:)

Fuckin hell Vuvu...

Danny B , all is forgiven.

I never was good at Geography.

To be fair to Danny B, he did actually fuck off when he said he would.

Still goes on wikipedia like...

Who is Danny B, Thomas?

Tell him to come back. He's like Stephen Fry compared to this witless wonder :)

Admit it but, you all admire me :)

Tell him to come back. He's like Stephen Fry compared to this witless wonder :)

Admit it but, you all admire me :)

I admire you like I admire Nick Griffin.

(just remembered you're thick as fucking mince, so I'll help you - I think Nick Griffin is a waste of skin. )