Danny Dyer Film Flops!

manc-mag

Working class lads don't buy into it, it's middle class suburban twits that are filling his pockets awiiight. :angry: It's like so called dark side of hip hop or gansta rap all the money is made from middle class white boys with one gold chain hidden in the draw froim mummy.

He strikes me a a bloke trapped in a character, but the only times I've enjoyed seeing him on tv is when someone smarter and funnier is tearing him a new one.

Never mind the Buzzcocks springs to mind

He strikes me a a bloke trapped in a character, but the only times I've enjoyed seeing him on tv is when someone smarter and funnier is tearing him a new one.

I think theres a lot of truth in that, and its plainly where he pays the mortgage from....Harold Pinter appears to have been a fan...

Dyer has performed on stage, most notably in two plays written and directed by 2005 Nobel Laureate Harold Pinter: as the Waiter in the London première of Celebration (2000), at the Almeida Theatre, which transferred to Lincoln Center for the Performing Arts, in New York, as part of the Harold Pinter Festival held there in July and August 2001;[15] and as Foster in the revival of No Man's Land (1975), at the Royal National Theatre, in London, during 2001 and 2002.[16][17] In March 2008 he played Joey in a revival of Pinter's The Homecoming (1964), directed by Michael Attenborough, at the Almeida Theatre, in London.[18] He also performed in Peter Gill's play Certain Young Men (1999) in London.[19]

From 9 September 2009 to 3 October 2009, Danny Dyer appeared as Sid Vicious in a new play called Kurt and Sid in London's West End at the Trafalgar

but most of that seems to be a little while ago.....maybe he's just settled for the "geezer" pigeonhole....but there are probably more sides to the bloke than the one he presents to the public....thats hopefully true for some of us on here too :angry:

I think theres a lot of truth in that, and its plainly where he pays the mortgage from....Harold Pinter appears to have been a fan...

Dyer has performed on stage, most notably in two plays written and directed by 2005 Nobel Laureate Harold Pinter: as the Waiter in the London première of Celebration (2000), at the Almeida Theatre, which transferred to Lincoln Center for the Performing Arts, in New York, as part of the Harold Pinter Festival held there in July and August 2001;[15] and as Foster in the revival of No Man's Land (1975), at the Royal National Theatre, in London, during 2001 and 2002.[16][17] In March 2008 he played Joey in a revival of Pinter's The Homecoming (1964), directed by Michael Attenborough, at the Almeida Theatre, in London.[18] He also performed in Peter Gill's play Certain Young Men (1999) in London.[19]

From 9 September 2009 to 3 October 2009, Danny Dyer appeared as Sid Vicious in a new play called Kurt and Sid in London's West End at the Trafalgar

but most of that seems to be a little while ago.....maybe he's just settled for the "geezer" pigeonhole....but there are probably more sides to the bloke than the one he presents to the public....thats hopefully true for some of us on here too :angry:

Aye, hopefully as you do come across as a bit of a knob. bite PL

but most of that seems to be a little while ago.....maybe he's just settled for the "geezer" pigeonhole....but there are probably more sides to the bloke than the one he presents to the public....thats hopefully true for some of us on here too <_<

Aye, hopefully as you do come across as a bit of a knob. bite PL

"but you don't know anything about me!!" :angry:

http://uk.movies.yahoo.com/blog/article/18...-at-cinema.html

Hopefully a big enough hint that the useless bellend disappears up his own arsehole for good.

A positive blockbuster in comparison to Uma Thurman's latest epic:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/03/27/u...h_n_515731.html

nobhead. can only play danny dyer.

having said that i've been able to sit through a couple of his films without shitting/ pissing or vomiting over myself. try doing that to one of them saw films or ichi the killer... must be old age and a traumatised bladder...