quick question guys!!

paddy

My (soon to be ex) wife has decided to get engaged this weekend, i have a feeling they will try and get my son to take the blokes surname, can this be done without my say so, obviously i dont want it to happen but i feel the way she is being she may give it a go

:lol:

ta

My (soon to be ex) wife has decided to get engaged this weekend, i have a feeling they will try and get my son to take the blokes surname, can this be done without my say so, obviously i dont want it to happen but i feel the way she is being she may give it a go

ta

How old is he?

If he is over 12 the judge can ask him what he wants.

ta

If your name is on the birth certificate as the father, your ex would need your permission to change your kids surname i think.

cheers guys, he is 8, no way on earth is it happening, fucking pissed off now, the new fella has already 'bought' my stepdaughter (14) not seen or spoke to her since Jan, suppose the lure of splashing out on a tv and iphone was too much!

cheers guys, he is 8, no way on earth is it happening, fucking pissed off now, the new fella has already 'bought' my stepdaughter (14) not seen or spoke to her since Jan, suppose the lure of splashing out on a tv and iphone was too much!

hate owt like this, what a shallow wanker he sounds.

yeah wacky he is, had some grief at christmas with him, not stuff to share i want to share on here

hate owt like this, what a shallow wanker he sounds .

exactly what I thought

Little corker the bairn mind pud but I'm pleased the days of shitty nappies are behind me.

Cheers mate, hes an absolute star like, got his own personality now, I could post hundreds of pics but Id just bore people :lol:

Little corker the bairn mind pud but I'm pleased the days of shitty nappies are behind me.

he is a cutie Pud hows he doing??

yeah wacky he is, had some grief at christmas with him, not stuff to share i want to share on here

I've been through this kind of bollocks recently...Took all my willpower not to put an axe in his head. :lol:

Keep in touch with your kids, don't let him take over, the novelty will wear off.

Fantastic mate, hes 5 months now, looks like he'll cut a tooth or 10 any day soon, 16lb 8 in weight and already in clothes for 9-12 months (not sure where he gets that from like!).

Hes now learnt how to blow raspberries, cocks his legs when farting (and then laughs) and basically just spends his days making ours that much brighter. Point a camera at him and he comes out of his shell and place anything down in front of him when hes being changed and he'll boot it off the table, cracking left foot! :lol:

Fantastic mate, hes 5 months now, looks like he'll cut a tooth or 10 any day soon, 16lb 8 in weight and already in clothes for 9-12 months (not sure where he gets that from like!).

Hes now learnt how to blow raspberries, cocks his legs when farting (and then laughs) and basically just spends his days making ours that much brighter. Point a camera at him and he comes out of his shell and place anything down in front of him when hes being changed and he'll boot it off the table, cracking left foot! :icon_lol:

Mint !

I know it will solve nothing, but have you introduced him the Fists of Fury?

If he's playing the wanker anyway, you might as well.

I can't see what masturbating in front of him is going to achieve. :lol:

Might make Paddy feel better though :icon_lol:

:icon_lol:

Paddy's version of assymetrical warfare?

Paddy's version of assymetrical warfare?