Sunday Sun today saying that ''capital outlay DOES

accadacca

you've already started a facking thread about the sunday sun and selling taylor? shove the fucking sunday sun up your arse and fuck off.

Edited by Kevin

you've already started a facking thread about the sunday sun and selling taylor? shove the fucking sunday sun up your arse and fuck off.

Taylor piece was in SUNDAY MIRROR as stated - can't you read ?

You could probably stick both newspapers sideways in to your mouth - abusive prat.

mean no cash to spend.

It's a Farrington article mind so could be shoit.

If not....................... :lol:

I don't want this to be true but worry that it is. The whole approach just makes you want to slap your own forehead until your arm falls off. Recession tick, club and football finances generally on the skids, double tick we understand all that. And I think most fans would have understood using most of the promotion income to pay off debt, etc. But to not spend any money on new signings is bad for business short term (less tickets, shirts sold, etc) and also places the longer term PL status and longer term associated income in greater doubt. Just stupid - even from Ashley's own self interest view, just wreckless and stupid. Surely some cautious spending would have been the order of the day? My forehead is starting to hurt.....................

You could probably stick both newspapers sideways in to your mouth - abusive prat.

It's Bank Holiday, the poor thing has an extra day of Daddys Secret Game to deal with.

We should club together and send a crate of Anusol over.

It's Bank Holiday, the poor thing has an extra day of Daddys Secret Game to deal with.

A bank holiday for you old fuckers :lol: I've been finished school 3 weeks :icon_lol:

A bank holiday for you old fuckers :lol: I've been finished school 3 weeks :icon_lol:

I'm sure your parents envisage a successful future for you.

I'm doing my Alevels, got AABBBCCCC in my GCSE's. So yes they do envisage a successful future for me.

I'm doing my Alevels, got AABBBCCCC in my GCSE's. So yes they do envisage a successful future for me.

Isn't a C a fail? :icon_lol:

I thought kids do 11 GCSEs anyway?

a D is a fail. My full year got dropped from RE.

You're no Attain like.

a D is a fail. My full year got dropped from RE.

Couldn't work out it's not real?

Nah the year was split into two classes, one who had a chance of passing and one who didnt. I was in the chance of passing but we messed about for 2 years so we eventually got dropped. Good times. I miss those days :lol:

A GCSE in RE is a waste of time. as are most GCSEs to be honest... scrap em all in favour of Spartan-esque trials!

Edited by The Fish

A GCSE in RE is a waste of time. as are most GCSEs to be honest... scrap em all in favour of Spartan-esque trials!

Sounds like something someone with no GCSE's would say :lol:

doesn't everybody get grades like that ?

Lets face it, you must be a right illiterate cunt to fail.

No, they don't.

I got the highest in my year. (my school wasn't the brightest)

No, they don't.

I got the highest in my year. (my school wasn't the brightest)

Self awareness is this first step to Enlightenment.

:icon_lol: