Kevin

Jusoda Kid

Guest alex
You fucking horrible no friended cunt. No wonder why you have no friends. Another Friday night, another night alone in the house. Sad bastard.

:lol:

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

RIP Kevin...RIP :icon_lol:

P.S His mother has confirmed he died a virgin.

Wacky, i'm 5 years younger, can't even get into bars and i STILL get a LOT more action that you ever, ever will.

Kevin, I am not real, you are dead, this is heaven.

Just had his mother back on the phone, she doesn't seem that upset tbh. He wants to be buried in his favourite Ireland top apparently and the wake is back at the Union Rooms, she's catered for 20 people so it should be more than enough.

Edited by Wacky Jnr

Kevin..back from the dead.

For those of you that are interested the funerals on Wednesday at 2pm, the West Road Crem, the family would rather you make a donation to Banardos charity (where Kevin was adopted from) than flowers.

That's a little bit more detail than we need Wackster. :lol:

For those of you that are interested the funerals on Wednesday at 2pm, the West Road Crem, the family would rather you make a donation to Banardos charity (where Kevin was adopted from) than flowers.

That's a little bit more detail than we need Wackster. :lol:

Some sick bastard was using his login last night, the mods need to get to the bottom of this.

Wacky, do you not really think your life is shite? your 21, no friends, sitting in the house on a friday night on the computer? fuck me you're a loser. I never thought i'd say this about anyone, but Wacky, you're a bad friend :lol:

Ha, what the fuck has gone on between wacky and this kevin like?

wacky, I hope he dies choking on his own vomit judging by his crack in this thread. Nothing personal kev lad.

Me too my friend :lol:

what age is the bastard?