Kevin

Jusoda Kid

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You fucking horrible no friended cunt. No wonder why you have no friends. Another Friday night, another night alone in the house. Sad bastard.

And has amassed as many posts (all pure drivel) in the space of time most take to introduce themselves

You all seem to have taking a shine to me anyway :wub: So i've been well introduced.

Kevin, I live reasonably close to you and I'm tempted to get a little closer and make Wacky's dream a reality.

Listen, I'm sorry and all that. But I'm not gay.

Kevin..back from the dead.

For those of you that are interested the funerals on Wednesday at 2pm, the West Road Crem, the family would rather you make a donation to Banardos charity (where Kevin was adopted from) than flowers.

For those of you that are interested the funerals on Wednesday at 2pm, the West Road Crem, the family would rather you make a donation to Banardos charity (where Kevin was adopted from) than flowers.

how come you ain't out tonight wacky? instead on a forum saying a 16 year old died :wub: rather pathetic do you not think? 21 years old, fuck me if i turn out like you i'll be heading for the bridge, then you can make a thread.

Wait, just had a phone call? who the fuck would phone you :wub: all your friends?

And now it sounds like J69... no wonder Wacky likes you ;)

RIP Kevin...RIP :wub:

P.S His mother has confirmed he died a virgin.

Wacky, i'm 5 years younger, can't even get into bars and i STILL get a LOT more action that you ever, ever will.

RIP Kevin...RIP :wub:

Wacky, i'm 5 years younger, can't even get into bars and i STILL get a LOT more action that you ever, ever will.

Kevin, I am not real, you are dead, this is heaven.

RIP Kevin...RIP :)

You still can't get friends in heaven :lol: fuck me you are a loser :icon_lol: :icon_lol:

RIP Kevin...RIP :icon_lol:

:lol:

how come you ain't out tonight wacky? instead on a forum saying a 16 year old died :lol: rather pathetic do you not think? 21 years old, fuck me if i turn out like you i'll be heading for the bridge, then you can make a thread.

21? Is that what he's been saying while grooming you? 21 inches more like.

*height that is not nob