I'm in a Rock 'n' Roll Band!

http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b00sb...33;_The_Singer/

Been watching these on BBC2, it's been an entertaining little series. You can catch up with them on iplayer.

Next week is a live finale where they reveal who as topped the polls as the leading rock frontman, guitarist, drummer, bass player etc.

You can cast your vote here.

I've gone for a Cobain / Marr / Moon / Hook line-up.

Wrong on all counts :D:icon_lol:

'Lively' after-show party though, I'd imagine.

Your choices?

I don't think I would want to spend much time with Cobain, the emo twat.

I've gone for a Cobain / Marr / Moon / Hook line-up.

Wrong on all counts :D:icon_lol:

'Lively' after-show party though, I'd imagine.

Your choices?

Plant/Slash/Bonham/Entwhistle

• 2 weeks later...

Watched an episode of this late last night. Made me realise how many brilliant artists there have been over the years, and made me a little worried about what my generation will be remembered for. I've always been a fan of older music anyway, and the likes of Bob Dylan, The Beatles, Queen, Bowie, The Rolling Stones e.t.c are true legends in all senses of the word. But what has recent music produced, and what will it be remembered for? Don't get me wrong, I love a bit of Gaga (and by mentioning that have probably lost all credibility I gained by mentioning the other artists!), but I could hardly ever imagine her living on in any way similar to the aforementioned artists.

I was born in 1990. Who are meant to be the legends for my generation? Blur? Oasis? The Libertines? RHCP? RATM? Or is it just that my generation is more diverse and that there are more sub-cultures based on genre and the like than ever before?

(P.S I hope you understand what I'm getting at! Been slowly drinking wine out in the sun all evening!)

The best thing about the show is that it's finished.

Can't complain at a bit of archive Zeppelin coming up like

Aye, making it a completely different format to the rest of the series was a puzzler like.

Aye- if they'd kept the format, an extended archive section for each perfomer would've been canny as a "list" show. ( You could always make a cuppa on the Queen bits.)

To make it a celeb wank off was just a cop out.

( Have to give Al Murray a pat on the back tho. He seemed genuinly delighted at the end :angry:)

The best thing about the show is that it's finished.

Can't complain at a bit of archive Zeppelin coming up like

Aye, making it a completely different format to the rest of the series was a puzzler like.

Aye- if they'd kept the format, an extended archive section for each perfomer would've been canny as a "list" show. ( You could always make a cuppa on the Queen bits.)

To make it a celeb wank off was just a cop out.

( Have to give Al Murray a pat on the back tho. He seemed genuinly delighted at the end :angry:)

Early Queen were quality <_<

Sheer Heart Attack -> Night at The Opera -> Day at the Races is a class 3 album run.

80s stuff is shit like.