The Labour Leadership Campaign

Christmas Tree

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can see this being the end of him :lol:

To give this the serious attention it doesn't deserve, I can't see it being much of an issue at all in the grand scheme of things. It's not like he's been exposed as a persistent pig fucking deviant. If anything it's good for his reputation as someone who will do the uncomfortable and painful things needed to get results.

While Corbynistas rejoice that this takes the focus off the awful smears against him, those smears will continue regardless and to a large extent focus on his policies rather than embarrassing gossip.

You have to look at who's made this revelation. The biggest Tory donor going, a man dedicated to getting them in power and keeping them there. His book has come out after the last election Cameron will fight, so it settles a petty score for him without doing the party any damage.

Rather than focusing on the heinous policies that Cameron has implemented and the harm the Tories have caused millions, attention is now focused on his cock and the pig it penetrated. Whatever groundswell of opposition to the centre right policies of austerity that Corbyn was looking to build drops off the agenda to snigger about teenage high jinx.

Of course it is VERY funny though.

Is Corbyn too nice to make his first question at this week's PMQ "Did you have sexual relations with that pig?" - I hope not.

Well, if he's going to continue with questions from the public I know which one is going to be the most popular.

With the Express and Mail leading the press with the story and the whole thing coming from within the party, its obviously a pre-meditated take down of Cameron so that Osbourne can step in. Can you imagine the planning meetings?

I hope Corbyn stands up at PMQ's and says "this week i received over 1000 questions on this topic, this question comes from a young lady called Daisy who lives in Rattlerow farms in Norfolk. She says "oink oink oink oink, oink oink, oink oink oink?" Then makes a squeeling noise and sits down.

I must admit the tories do backstabbing grudges quite well.

There's also a juicy little bit about how Cameron lied about Ashcroft's non-dom status which can't be dismissed as youthful high jinks. I bet Osborne is wanking himself silly this morning.

I must admit the tories do backstabbing grudges quite well.

There's also a juicy little bit about how Cameron lied about Ashcroft's non-dom status which can't be dismissed as youthful high jinks. I bet Osborne is wanking himself silly this morning.

Natalie Rowe does that for him.

Btw, Osborne and Johnson have almost certainly had their knobs in the same pig's head.

Yes, the real story should be who belongs to these clubs and how they use their power to help each other over the generations, perpetuating the privileged entitlement through corruption.

It was a dining club he was trying to join. I would just be saying "you know what, I'll grab a pizza on the way home you fucking weirdos."

But to NJS's point, there must be some incredible payoff to becoming part of these weirdo clubs for you to have to carry on like that to get an invite.