What mood are you in and why?

catmag

Late to the party, but just popped by to say that since the invention of YouTube and idiots guides to FUCKING EVERYTHING on there, no one has an excuse not to do their own home DIY unless they're a woke cuck fannypad

Edited by Kid Dynamite
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

10 minutes ago, Kid Dynamite said:

Late to the party, but just popped by to say that since the invention of YouTube and idiots guides to FUCKING EVERYTHING on there, no one has an excuse not to do their own home DIY unless they're a woke cuck fannypad

In fairness, I’m not sure there are any idiots guides on YouTube on how to resolve “I bought something too big for where it needs to go”.

• Haha 3

Listen dickheads, I've watched things on YouTube and repeated them - adjusting the hinges on the French doors, most recently - but only a PROFESSIONAL DICKHEAD would take power tools to a doorframe, thinking they could do a decent, neat job of it as a complete amateur. 

29 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

Listen dickheads, I've watched things on YouTube and repeated them - adjusting the hinges on the French doors, most recently - but only a PROFESSIONAL DICKHEAD would take power tools to a doorframe, thinking they could do a decent, neat job of it as a complete amateur. 

Oooh French doors, look at me, look at me, posh patio cunt is in town.

• Haha 5

40 minutes ago, Toonpack said:

Oooh French doors, look at me, look at me, posh patio cunt is in town.

I've got a patio, French doors AND bifold doors and haven't used a power tool in my chuff. Now, please draw your own conclusions from that.

South Asian Whatever GIF by Identity

• Haha 2

9 minutes ago, Renton said:

I've got a patio, French doors AND bifold doors and haven't used a power tool in my chuff. Now, please draw your own conclusions from that.

In what world is claiming you haven’t put a power tool up your chuff considered to be something worthy of comment, it’s akin to seeking plaudits for not sticking a fork in your eye.

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, Renton said:

Woke cuck fannypad tbh.

• Haha 4

1 hour ago, Toonpack said:

In fairness, I’m not sure there are any idiots guides on YouTube on how to resolve “I bought something too big for where it needs to go”.

There will 100% be a divvies guide on how to measure things before you buy/install them so this doesn’t fly at all :lol:

• Haha 2

Went out for a run this morning and went over on my ankle 1.5km in. Oof ya fucka! Thought I was gonna have to walk home but after about 30 seconds of walking decided I could do the remaining 4.5km. It felt near enough fine all the way. 

I now think that might have been a mistake. Giant fucking lump on the outside of my left ankle and it's starting to fucking knack to walk about on it. 

On the plus side, it'll not be me walking the dog today. 😎

2 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

Went out for a run this morning and went over on my ankle 1.5km in. Oof ya fucka! Thought I was gonna have to walk home but after about 30 seconds of walking decided I could do the remaining 4.5km. It felt near enough fine all the way. 

I now think that might have been a mistake. Giant fucking lump on the outside of my left ankle and it's starting to fucking knack to walk about on it. 

Fit posh patio twat

P.S. Ice

Edited by Toonpack

5 minutes ago, Dazzler said:

There will 100% be a divvies guide on how to measure things before you buy/install them so this doesn’t fly at all :lol:

Fuck me 😂😂😂😂😂

E0CE038E-F6F5-4C32-B3E7-23014E42A28B.jpeg

• Haha 4
  • Jaysus... 1

7 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

shame you didn't break your collar bone actually.

• Haha 5

13 minutes ago, Dazzler said:

Probably just after the daft twats unboxing video and discovery it's to large for the doorway, for their 4 million followers.

• Haha 2

10 minutes ago, Toonpack said:

P.S. Ice

Rectangular bucket, half a kilo of ice and filled with cold water - will feel like someone tearing your skin off with little needles but if that doesn't fix it, you're off to the physio for a month or so.

• Like 1

Had it in ice as soon as I got home but need to buy a bag cos there's not enough in the house. At my mam's now to fill up on sympathy and food, then will get some ice on the way home. 

Just now, Renton said:

FYP

Intentionally didn't bring it up cos I cannot be fucked with it. Although the Mail has been telling her the rioters are naughty, so she might have accidentally come down on the right side of this one. 

13 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

Intentionally didn't bring it up cos I cannot be fucked with it. Although the Mail has been telling her the rioters are naughty, so she might have accidentally come down on the right side of this one. 

Mrs Renton mate is going further and further down the conspiracy theory rabbit hole. They believe all the riots were faked. And she visited them at the home yesterday : they have bare copper wiring surrounding all the windows to keep out 5G.

These were nice normal people before covid, it's quite tragic really. 

Edited by Renton
  • Haha 4

2 hours ago, Gemmill said:

My brother. I decided to cycle in the dark yesterday (paths not roads and no lights on my bike) and ended falling off and also hurting my ankle. I too, in a mirror of your warrior spirit, soldiered on but struggling to walk now.