What mood are you in and why?

catmag

Hungover. Drank a stupid amount last night and ended up texting the Fish to say he's a dick.

Successful night!

:lol:

I too drank way too much, had the booze blues all day as well.

Been watching the abridged* versions of the Star Wars movies.

*Just the fight/battle scenes

Hungover. Drank a stupid amount last night and ended up texting the Fish to say he's a dick.

Successful night!

Fishface and I have decided that your foodie blog needs to be cookeryandabuse.blogspot.com. Mouthwatering recipes topped off with a mouthful of bile.

Fishface and I have decided that your foodie blog needs to be cookeryandabuse.blogspot.com. Mouthwatering recipes topped off with a mouthful of bile.

Add the cumin already you worthless sack of wine

Tweeted a bad pun about the horse meat "crisis" which was retweeted by Paul Sinha (who follows me for some reason), thereafter by Mitch Benn, and thereafter by dozens of their followers. I get a notification to my phone every time this happens and I can't seem to turn the fucking things off. :lol:

(I suppose I should add #fml #humblebrag to that)

Tweeted a bad pun about the horse meat "crisis" which was retweeted by Paul Sinha (who follows me for some reason), thereafter by Mitch Benn, and thereafter by dozens of their followers. I get a notification to my phone every time this happens and I can't seem to turn the fucking things off. :lol:

(I suppose I should add #fml #humblebrag to that)

Which is...?

Pissed off.

Just got back to hotel in Leeds, had one of the shittiest days at work in a long time, I've pulled a muscle in my hip/arse, and feel like going out and getting shitfaced.

And the only match on is fucking Celtic ( although they should get humped, so that might cheer me up!)

Pretty numb, got off the tube on the way into work and my phone immediately rings. My Dad is calling to tell me that my Godmother just died. I mean she was very ill (had cancer all over her body) and the doctors had already said at the turn of the year that they were only giving her months to live... but it's still a bit numbing.

The MacMillan nurses have been fantastic, even in the short period they've been lending home support to my God parents, and apparently my Godfather has been spending more time praising the doctors and nurses who've helped them, than he has actually grieving.

Half glad to be at work, in a weird way

Aye, sorry for your news Fish.

Feeling rather subdued myself. Redundancies have been announced at work, and my team is in the pool. I'm trying not to stress as it's performance based so I can hardly do anything about it now, but it's obviously a big worry.

Aye, sorry for your news Fish.

Feeling rather subdued myself. Redundancies have been announced at work, and my team is in the pool. I'm trying not to stress as it's performance based so I can hardly do anything about it now, but it's obviously a big worry.

Cheers all, thinking about grabbing a train up north tomorrow but there's not much I can actually do/say at the moment

Jill, If you were to lose your job, would you look for other stuff along a similar vein, or would you fancy something entirely different? Or even the same kind of thing just in a different city?