What mood are you in and why?

catmag

Fucking angry. The semi final was ruined by some half-French bog trotting cunterhead, and I have this afternoon to look forward to the latest episode of the destruction of my football club by a backstabbing, verminous snake and a bunch of 3rd world chancers unfit to work in a call centre, let alone run a top flight football club.

Pissed the fuck off. Just got an email saying Graze.com aren't going to take my application further.

Fucking really?!? I couldn't be more qualified for the job and I really wanted it. :angry2:

Beer time.

Have you asked for feedback?

I waited until I calmed down a bit first but aye. Doubt I'll hear anything from them for a while; my initial interview had been scheduled for last monday, except they'd put me down for wednesday instead.

Reckon you might be right Ant, they didn't even bother asking me if I had any questions at the end of the 20 minute phone interview (and I had done my homework for it an all)!

Really glad I've got this job I'm currently at now else I'd still be bricking it well into my overdraft, but the contract is only until Christmas. Ridiculously hard to get employment or even interviews right now!

A bit pissed off - been to work today which inviolved replacement buses and the tube (God it stinks) and as the job took longer than planned I had nowt to eat from breakfast time till I got in at 5:30. So I made a massive curry (when I say made I mean poured a Patak sauce over some chicken and nuked it) but had only finished about a third of it when a bit went down the wrong way and I ended up vomming :)

Couldn't face the rest of it - what a fucking waste.

Feeling in a mixed mood this morning.

Short week for me as have a long weekend in Wales lined up at the end of the week so feeling guuuurd about that. But something at the back of my mind is pissing me off for some reason, I think its because I have a list of stuff to do and its not happening yet :dunno:

A little excited yet apprehensive at the same time.

Had a call from some american lass from Author House (http://www.authorhouse.co.uk/) regarding my novel about 1/2 an hour ago. She asked a few questions about what stage I'm at/what sort of publishing I'm looking for and has asked for a synopsis!

So texted my Dad and he texts back saying "watch out for scammers"...which kinda deflated me a little.

Anyway, going to draft a synopsis tonight and see what happens from there.

Brock, my mam tried her hand at writing some kid's books, when her grand kids first came along. Anyway, she ended up getting a response from someone and rang me all excited. I did a bit of digging online, and it turned out they were scam artists.

Felt fucking awful ringing her back to tell her someone was taking the piss out of her (and simultaneously furious at these cunts for doing it).

So I guess just have your wits about you, but hopefully this lot are on the up and up. And good luck!

Brock, my mam tried her hand at writing some kid's books, when her grand kids first came along. Anyway, she ended up getting a response from someone and rang me all excited. I did a bit of digging online, and it turned out they were scam artists.

Felt fucking awful ringing her back to tell her someone was taking the piss out of her (and simultaneously furious at these cunts for doing it).

So I guess just have your wits about you, but hopefully this lot are on the up and up. And good luck!

Aye. No harm in sending a synopsis I figure and at the very least it'll familiarise me to the process (as I've never had anything published before).

Looking at their site and they appear to be legit (mentioned in a New York Times article too).

Cheers for the heads up though Gemmo!

I've written the whole thing just because writing is a favourite hobby of mine, so just to write a book in itself will make me happy.

Cheers chaps, you never know I may have something for people to read on a kindle one day. :razz: