What mood are you in and why?

catmag

:D

Nah I know what you mean, I take the piss at times at work but there is a lass there that is always either filing her nails, texting or on the phone to her boyfriend. She also goes out on the piss pretty much every night and falls over a lot (broke both her arms last year).

Nah I know what you mean, I take the piss at times at work but there is a lass there that is always either filing her nails, texting or on the phone to her boyfriend. She also goes out on the piss pretty much every night and falls over a lot (broke both her arms last year).

at the same time?

I found a £15 itunes voucher on the floor whilst out with the dogs. :D

One of the dogs killed a baby rabbit :D

were there a bunch of them in a line up to a box held up with a stick on a string?

theyre adapting with the times these criminals

A couple of months ago she asked if I would swap a shift so she could go out with her mate the night before. I couldn't and a couple of days before the shift she puts on Facebook that she's sprained her ankle and is in agony. My reply to her was to say that if this were her trying to skive off I'd be livid. No reply. Sure enough the night before the shift she calls in to take the time off and I'm called in (because I live 10 minutes away). She refuses to take my phone call so I leave a message, calmly explaining that I know fine fucking well she's skiving, that if anyone asks I shan't be covering for her and that she can forget about me helping her the previously agreed shift swaps.

Sounds petty as fuck but she's taking the piss.

I'm on my break and she's turned the light off at her desk and has reclined her chair so she's nice and comfy while she shuts her eyes. Bet you every penny in my pocket against every penny in yours that she's asleep within 30minutes

I found a £15 itunes voucher on the floor whilst out with the dogs. :)

That's £15 worth of music and £5 worth of dinner!

Clearest thinker on these here boards.

A couple of months ago she asked if I would swap a shift so she could go out with her mate the night before. I couldn't and a couple of days before the shift she puts on Facebook that she's sprained her ankle and is in agony. My reply to her was to say that if this were her trying to skive off I'd be livid. No reply. Sure enough the night before the shift she calls in to take the time off and I'm called in (because I live 10 minutes away). She refuses to take my phone call so I leave a message, calmly explaining that I know fine fucking well she's skiving, that if anyone asks I shan't be covering for her and that she can forget about me helping her the previously agreed shift swaps.

Sounds petty as fuck but she's taking the piss.

I'm on my break and she's turned the light off at her desk and has reclined her chair so she's nice and comfy while she shuts her eyes. Bet you every penny in my pocket against every penny in yours that she's asleep within 30minutes

Poop tache opportunity.

Do it. :D

at the same time?

Yeah :D

Not joking but she had photos on facebook that must have been put on within minutes of her release from hospital, obviously she couldn't have done it but it was her page and I would be shocked if she didn't get someone else to take the pics and post it for her.

at the same time?

Yeah :D

Not joking but she had photos on facebook that must have been put on within minutes of her release from hospital, obviously she couldn't have done it but it was her page and I would be shocked if she didn't get someone else to take the pics and post it for her.

She may have long legs and prehensile feet.

I found a £15 itunes voucher on the floor whilst out with the dogs. :D

That's £15 worth of music and £5 worth of dinner!

I was a little upset at the dog, she's a terrier so it's bred into her, she'll naturally kill a rabbit without even thinking about it.

The poor little bugger was squealing, not pleasant.

On the upside £8 of that Itunes voucher has gone on Dan Sartain's latest effort ''Legacy of Hospitality''.

Feeling shattered, stressed and rather fucked off.

Some bell end mouthing off on a project I am working on trying to make us look like mugs.

Stupid slut sat near me in the office wont STFU!

ARGHHHH

The post above this and yours is one of extremes. One guy absolutely delighted he has got a job and one person moaning about his. :D

I'm still fucked off Saturday, I really, really, really got shit faced, called someone who's ridiculously important to me a mug who doesn't suit bright colours, and it's needed 20 apologies for them to pipe down. It's the demon red bull, I vowed never to touch it again but i did, bars shouldn't offer cheap trebles though, they encourage you to get fucked off your face.

Brilliant weekend gone and looking forward to Greece in a fortnight...but a complete slave to conference calls/Outlook for the week as the boss is off and I'm playing stand in...so miserable as ferk.

She sent me a £20 Amazon voucher though so that makes it all ok :D

How's the weight loss going, Stevie? :D

I'm about 2 stone heavier than I was at the end of November, I look areet though, just a bit of a fat cunt. I aim to lose 2st starting from today before christmas.

Cut down on the bevvy Steve and the weight will fall off. Plus you're getting to the age when you should be slowing down a bit.

Telt.

Aye a naa 33 the realisation is dawning on me now like. Time to calm it doon, it's a much harder thing to accept than I thought it would be.

Taken on board.

I don't really drink beer much, unless I'm out. I find that helps. I had to downgrade my Geordie status to 'amateur' though :D

You're not a proper geordie unless you have 10 pints before you have a piss.

I very rarely drink anyway - it really fucks me up afterwards. Back to getting to the gym 5 times a week now too, so the weight issue is under control. Without freakish metabolism though, it's impossible to be a big drinker into your 30s and not pile on weight.

Pints + takeaways + not enough exercise = big kite for most people in their 30s

I don't have a gut and eat like a pig but I mostly drink wine and do a lot of exercise. Plus I have a fast metabolism.