What mood are you in and why?

catmag

I'm not one to talk, but 'kin 'ell, his mouth's been filled more than... well anyway.

I wonder if semen has corrosive properties... To be fair, I've the perfect chap to ask; the gay dentist I live with. :clapping:

Mildly petrified. Off to Berlin tomorrow for a 4-day stag do. Anyone got a spare liver?

This makes me chuckle. Young lad at work came back from a stag do and was in the same state. I questioned why he had to drink so much, he looked at me like I'd shit on his chest!

:clapping:

Mildly petrified. Off to Berlin tomorrow for a 4-day stag do. Anyone got a spare liver?

This makes me chuckle. Young lad at work came back from a stag do and was in the same state. I questioned why he had to drink so much, he looked at me like I'd shit on his chest!

If he was the groom-to-be, someone probably had.... :clapping:

I'm in such a foul mood today. Got about two hours sleep last night, and I'm pissed off with work as it is. If I had a gun on my desk today, I think I honestly might have blown my brains out before lunch. Yes lunch, you ridiculous professional geordies.

I'm in such a foul mood today. Got about two hours sleep last night, and I'm pissed off with work as it is. If I had a gun on my desk today, I think I honestly might have blown my brains out before lunch. Yes lunch, you ridiculous professional geordies.

Brain is completely fucked.

Was in Paris Fri - Mon for a festival and haven't drank or spent so much in such a short space of time for ages. Had a superb weekend.

But, I'm a pallbearer (is that reet?) at my Aunties funeral tomorra, so I have conflicting moods at present!

Je suis tres fatigue. Tres fatigue. Haven't had a decent kip in days. Oot on me feet here. That tired I don't think I could be bothered to entertain Cath and TR if they both came in naked right now looking for some action. Sorry gals, not tonight.

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

B) stealing that, a few seem to be getting precious about this subject across the forums recently.

It's hard to get to someones glutes when they're lying on their back anaesthetised :D

wouldn't mind taking that theory for a test drive

Wahey!!! B)

B)

Watch out ladies, to dumb has Rohypnol!

It's hard to get to someones glutes when they're lying on their back anaesthetised :D

wouldn't mind taking that theory for a test drive

Wahey!!! B)

B)

Watch out ladies, to dumb has Rohypnol!

B):( :( :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol:

It's my 13th Wedding anniversary today, so feeling good.

Me and La Fistress went to The Central to see our friends band play last night, tonight I am in the midst of preparing us her favourite meal , then … Badabing!

:D

It's my 13th Wedding anniversary today, so feeling good.

Me and La Fistress went to The Central to see our friends band play last night, tonight I am in the midst of preparing us her favourite meal , then … Badabing!

:)

Congrats lad, have a good evening matey :lol:

Kevin :D