What mood are you in and why?

catmag

Get along to the coast , walk along Longsands - preferably at low tide,

It's the coast with the most .

Two minutes from there go to Tynemouth Priory, Priory after which walk along the North Pier .

At end take in view back to land.

Walk back into Tynemouth Village Tynemouth and have fish & chips at Marshalls .

This is all 30 mins from city centre.

We hope you enjoy your stay .

*awaits the south shields tourist board massive*

;)

I miss my dog, he's on holidays ;)

Is he also being arse raped in Dogsterdam?

No buddy, down at the holiday house down south.

Haven't seen him in 2 weeks, i miss him :D

Just had some of this.

240031l.jpg

It's absolutely sublime.

La di da.

Fucking Nom di Nom.

It was a b'day pressie btw.

Fuck you very much ;)

Actually,you're right.

just read the blurb inside.

Tasting notes : Look for Leather, tobacco and roasted nuts.

Fuck. Off. It's fucking chocolate.

Just had some of this.

240031l.jpg

It's absolutely sublime.

La di da.

Fucking Nom di Nom.

Fuck you very much ;)

Actually,you're right.

Alex gave me a whisky book and one of the tasting notes inside it was something like 'old brass fittings in a smoke filled pub'. I've not been able to find it since since but he'll no doubt remember the whisky it was.

Just had some of this.

240031l.jpg

It's absolutely sublime.

La di da.

Fucking Nom di Nom.

Fuck you very much :D

Actually,you're right.

Alex gave me a whisky book and one of the tasting notes inside it was something like 'old brass fittings in a smoke filled pub'. I've not been able to find it since since but he'll no doubt remember the whisky it was.

;)

Mental image of Oz Clark, whiskied up, licking the fixtures in the Clachaig before being unceremoniously hoyed oot.

Fucking Nom di Nom.

Fuck you very much ;)

Hotel Chocolat stuff is lush like. You ever had that Willie's Cacao stuff? Not a euphemism before anyone asks.

Edited by alex

Just had some of this.

240031l.jpg

It's absolutely sublime.

La di da.

Fucking Nom di Nom.

Fuck you very much :D

Actually,you're right.

;)

Mental image of Oz Clark, whiskied up, licking the fixtures in the Clachaig before being unceremoniously hoyed oot.

I think it's brass fittings in an old shop and it's the 25 year old Glenmorangie iirc. (Might be Glenfiddich if it's not that). And it's describing the 'nose', I think. Not that I've read that book much or anything.

Am fuckin pissed off!! I could write a book about why, everything was mint a few days ago and now it's shit. It'll be alright again in 10 days, but it's just been sprung on me I have to go to bastard London next week, kicking all my plans and things I needed to do in to touch. Fuckin sick of London, I donno how you's live there me. I'm ganna end up talking like Chris Waddle at this rate.

I'd hate to have to commute down to London often, but living here is class imo

It's living out of a suit case that fucks me off and the people aren't the same imo. It's mint seeing me family n'aal that, but I can't gan roond there every night cos the BIL gets on my tits, and the bairns are usually in bed by the time I finish work. A can't gan to a gym cos ye need to be a member, would be areet if I could play 5 a side 2 or 3 times next week, otherwise am just ganna end up in the pub, being a fatter cunt than I already am.

Chuffed and relieved.

Chuffed because Ive just finished a 4week full building clean (glass,cladding,steelwork, signs etc) on a new contract in Town.

Relieved because it was an awkward job, and none of the problems we'd anticipated happened.

Happy Monkey ;)

If you are into old stuff then I guess Beamish should get a shout. (I havent been since I was a young'un, but I here people say its very good).

http://www.beamish.org.uk/

Haha going there tomorrow actually. I'm with my parents and my Granddad, so we're doing much more of the historical stuff all around Northumbria and the like instead of going around Newcastle, which I don't mind really, its just something else. Saw Lindisfarne yesterday, which was pleasant. The mead was quite nice. Went to Bamburgh Castle, and apparently I'm related to people who used to own it (The Forsters) which was pretty cool. I love a good castle anyway! Checking out Hadrians Wall and the Roman Outpost there today. Gotta say though, I abso-fucking-lutely love the North!!!

Canny enough. The mother-in-law's been in town for the weekend, which means we do stuff that I never get round to normally, like museums and culcha and that.

Couple days graft this week then him indoors is away Thursday-Monday, so don't expect any of my posts on here to be sober or unsurrounded by takeaway boxes.

Need a holiday, feel fed up of work with nothing much apart from the football and a couple of gigs to look forward to

Should have went to a festival this summer, might splash out and go to Leeds

edit- just remembered im going to Alton Towers next weekend, there is that I suppose

Edited by Idioteque

I'm feeling...

... genuinely desperate for the new football season to start. At times I yearn for the relative tranquility of pre-season (little to get worked up about), i.e. when we're not doing well. A few weeks off is good. But I'm really missing it now.

For me supporting the club and enjoying football in general is the perfect antidote - at times - to the stresses of the modern day working life. There is always so much to investigate, to analyze. It fascinates me.