What mood are you in and why?

catmag

Bit of a sare heed this morning. Mixing my drinks last night. Coke and Bacardi. Onwards and upwards. :D

have you seen your pissed up post? I can't find it now. Quality stuff. :lol:

Bit of a sare heed this morning. Mixing my drinks last night. Coke and Bacardi. Onwards and upwards. :D

have you seen your pissed up post? I can't find it now. Quality stuff. :D

Eh?? :D

Just got home today and mrs hips says: "Got your drunken e-mail the other day."

Fucked if I can recall these. Ach well, it's nice to be nice. She's still speaking to me, so it can't have been bad :D As long as I didn't slag you all off too much we'll be laughing :lol:

• 3 weeks later...

Absolutely brilliant mood. Starting to look like Rocky in Siberia with this beard though, 7 days without a shave and its a problem, if I go 14 there's tiny hints of ginger (those pesky Irish genes) so it won't be staying.

speaking of ginger stubble (which i get too), i've started getting these random ginger eyebrow hairs come out of nowhere - really long and wiry! wtf is that about? have started to pluck the bastards out but it literally brings tears to the eyes. was thinking of investing in some kind of trimming tool but the danger then is i could end looking like one of the muppets off geordie shore.

i swear, the older you get, the more you lose hair from your head, the more it come back in random places. had to start trimming the protruding nostril hair recently. haven't had the ears start sprouting yet but most only be a matter of time.

other than that i'm in alreet mood. weather's been hittign 25 degrees every day in london for about a week now.

speaking of ginger stubble (which i get too), i've started getting these random ginger eyebrow hairs come out of nowhere - really long and wiry! wtf is that about? have started to pluck the bastards out but it literally brings tears to the eyes. was thinking of investing in some kind of trimming tool but the danger then is i could end looking like one of the muppets off geordie shore.

i swear, the older you get, the more you lose hair from your head, the more it come back in random places. had to start trimming the protruding nostril hair recently. haven't had the ears start sprouting yet but most only be a matter of time.

other than that i'm in alreet mood. weather's been hittign 25 degrees every day in london for about a week now.

They're the nasty fuckers cos they really sneak up on you.

Unfortunately you have no option but to invest in a ...

u_00067090.jpg

It will be your new best friend. :(

Edited by Christmas Tree

My nose is like Sherwood Forest unless I pluck the fuckers, has been for years.

Chuffed the day like

I've been a poorly bairn the past few days and today I got a call from my boss today saying she's offered is the full-time role of the job I'm currently doing which is more than doubling my pay (after being on a pittance as an apprentice) when the job wasn't even available, all because I got an interview somewhere else in the council and got recommended for the full time role for what I'm currently doing

:(

Absolutely brilliant mood. Starting to look like Rocky in Siberia with this beard though, 7 days without a shave and its a problem, if I go 14 there's tiny hints of ginger (those pesky Irish genes) so it won't be staying.

Same for me. I just embrace the Irish in me and get battered on Guiness.

Once a week I have a neck & upwards hair purge. Hair trimmers, noseclippers, ear defuzzers and then an all over shave.

I'm convinced male baldness is not dieing hair follicles, the bastards just change direction.

There is nothing wrong with hints of ginger or all over ginger actually :lol:

In a bit of a strange mood - I've finally been offered a new job but I still need some self-convincing to embrace it which is making me worried that deep down it's not quite right.

In a bit of a strange mood - I've finally been offered a new job but I still need some self-convincing to embrace it which is making me worried that deep down it's not quite right.

Go back and read some of your threads about how desperate you were to move on.

There is always the fear of the unknown and even sometimes you have to take a step back to move forward.

If you applied for it you must have wanted it. Make sure its not fear of change holding you back...........Grasshopper :lol:

There is always the fear of the unknown and even sometimes you have to take a step back to move forward.

If you applied for it you must have wanted it. Make sure its not fear of change holding you back...........Grasshopper :lol:

I know being too settled is part of it - really I should have left long before now - its just that what they've offered though fine in itself left me feeling not wanted enough - they've offered me just more than my current basic + on call allowance as a basic with the promise of good bonuses - it's not really the money as such - I just wanted a sign at the start that they really wanted me by offering me a "token" increase in basic.

I suppose I'm being a bit daft really.

I know being too settled is part of it - really I should have left long before now - its just that what they've offered though fine in itself left me feeling not wanted enough - they've offered me just more than my current basic + on call allowance as a basic with the promise of good bonuses - it's not really the money as such - I just wanted a sign at the start that they really wanted me by offering me a "token" increase in basic.

I suppose I'm being a bit daft really.

Not knowing what you do but thats probably right.

I know enough to know you hate your boss and hate where you are so just make the move. Its more dosh and the fact they havent thrown down palm leaves should just fire you up to prove yourself.

Go for it......(My saying in life....LTS.....Lifes Too Short)

Really tired, can't wait to get a day off or 2. Then again if it's like last weekend I'll get terribly intoxicated one night leading me to waste the following day.

horrible that, had a long weekend off last week went too fast because of the suffering