What mood are you in and why?

catmag

By the way, for such a little fenian, you do realise that you've got a union jack top in your sig three times?

"such a little fenian" :D I'm not no hardcore taig, cheryl cole is hot as fuck so she can wear what she likes.

Fairly pissed off, really, so not in the best of moods. Isn't helping that I'm crazy hungover and tired. Mainly because of one particular person messing me about a bit, but I guess it is also knowing that I have to actually do some work tomorrow!

Fucking knackered, finished work at 2.30am on tues, then 1am last night, just finished now and have a meeting at 7.30am with my boss in the morning. Ffs.

Got to go to some shit wedding on saturday, mate of our lass (bloke) is marrying some mad Iranian tart called 'Roxy' who as alex would say, has a few tickets on herself. She reckons this Roxy, who is in PR or events or hostessing or something, is going to play guitar and sing at the wedding :D Ffs.

Fucking knackered, finished work at 2.30am on tues, then 1am last night, just finished now and have a meeting at 7.30am with my boss in the morning. Ffs.

Got to go to some shit wedding on saturday, mate of our lass (bloke) is marrying some mad Iranian tart called 'Roxy' who as alex would say, has a few tickets on herself. She reckons this Roxy, who is in PR or events or hostessing or something, is going to play guitar and sing at the wedding :D Ffs.

:D fucking Hell, I know I wouldn't be able to hold my tongue

Sad and miserable really :D Father In law was put on the old syringe driver yesterday, not long for him now. Im going to have a few hours kip then back to the hospital to be with hubby and family. I fear it may be a long day/night.

Sad and miserable really :D Father In law was put on the old syringe driver yesterday, not long for him now. Im going to have a few hours kip then back to the hospital to be with hubby and family. I fear it may be a long day/night.

:D

Thinking of you Bev x

:D

Thinking of you Bev x

Likewise TR, stay strong.

• 2 weeks later...

Been to York for the day. Afternoon drinking always does me in.

British Transport Police have signs up at York station saying they will be doing 'fitness to travel' tests on people wanting to get on the last two trains back to middlesbrough on saturday nights. You must me able to walk in a straight line and not have any booze on you <_<

It's like the wild west on them trains sometimes.

Desperate

Desperately trying to get hold of a Ladies Day Ticket

For the Grand National meeting? I'm going on the Saturday.

Yep the friday, ebayed it last year but the stand everyone is in this year is in higher demand

Sad and miserable really :jesuswept: Father In law was put on the old syringe driver yesterday, not long for him now. Im going to have a few hours kip then back to the hospital to be with hubby and family. I fear it may be a long day/night.

:(

Thinking of you Bev x

Aww thanks you two. Dad passed away Monday morning. He did suffer until the end which was awful for him and the family. Big funeral on Monday coming, he was a well known local PC (the old fashoined sort) for 31 years in his younger days. He will have a NARPO Flag draped over his coffin with uniformed police as Pallbearers.

I will be glad when its all over, we are all totally exhausted.

Sad and miserable really :jesuswept: Father In law was put on the old syringe driver yesterday, not long for him now. Im going to have a few hours kip then back to the hospital to be with hubby and family. I fear it may be a long day/night.

Thinking of you Bev x

Aww thanks you two. Dad passed away Monday morning. He did suffer until the end which was awful for him and the family. Big funeral on Monday coming, he was a well known local PC (the old fashoined sort) for 31 years in his younger days. He will have a NARPO Flag draped over his coffin with uniformed police as Pallbearers.

I will be glad when its all over, we are all totally exhausted.

Sorry TR, it's not good he suffered, may he RIP.

Keep everyone safe and make sure they appreciate Dad for himself. Also keep them away from the shop and the toys until their heads are clear again.

pissed off

my sisters phone broke so she sent it back and has been using a shitty one while it's away; which she lost the other day but she literally can't go 5 minutes without checking the phone or going on facespazz on it

before she was saying how much she wished she could go on the internet because she can't talk to anyone

I was sitting in the garden when she went to work about 20 minutes ago and she has lifted my phone without asking and took it with her, I've just rang it and she disconnected before it could go to voicemail, I know it was her because this morning she used it to phone someone

Now I've got 5 hours to cook up some revenge, I'm thinking fish hidden in her wardrobe but that'll take days

:jesuswept:

pissed off

my sisters phone broke so she sent it back and has been using a shitty one while it's away; which she lost the other day but she literally can't go 5 minutes without checking the phone or going on facespazz on it

before she was saying how much she wished she could go on the internet because she can't talk to anyone

I was sitting in the garden when she went to work about 20 minutes ago and she has lifted my phone without asking and took it with her, I've just rang it and she disconnected before it could go to voicemail, I know it was her because this morning she used it to phone someone

Now I've got 5 hours to cook up some revenge, I'm thinking fish hidden in her wardrobe but that'll take days

Sure, I'm game :jesuswept: