What mood are you in and why?

catmag

the mcdonalds eggs are normal eggs, they're put in this holder thing that makes them the shape they are and sat on the grill

Are your eggs free range Kevin? Are they?

Do they still give money to the IRA? My old man used to refuse to take me as a kid as that was his crack.

A wtf mood. so here's the situation..

i read on fb the questions that were going to be on my business exam the night before, the other schools teacher told them because she writes the exam. i told people, the people told the school and the school made me, on friday, show them the post on fb off my phone, they made me go home to printscreen it cause the school computers blocked fb but the post was gone, now i got a message on my phone from the principal asking for me to ring him back, he sent that today.

should be interesting tomorrow :lol:

a status on fb.

"full ****** school out at 3 tomorrow, a full staff meeting called. i reckon ********* is for the chop!"

relating to the school and the teacher *gulp*

In a fine mood as I've finally started to be creative on the guitar again and make some massive steps forwards and in some aspects backwards.

I had a horrible year last year for the most part so I couldn't pay much attention to the guitar - which is almost natural to me given the last 3 or 4 years before hand I could get at least 3 hours in a day.

But also feeling sick as a dog today so 50/50. :lol:

Just got dressed to go for a run and ended up in Mcdonalds drive thru. Where's my fucking motivation :icon_lol:

what'd you get?

A large grilled chicken wrap meal and a double cheeseburger!

You mean the double cheeseburger with ketchup mustard onions pickles and cheese :lol:

Don't have a clue what that wrap you're on about is, is it the snack wrap? maybe the one with cool mayo and a mexican salsa sauce with a dorito and a shred of lettuce?

No it's like the deli sandwiches but in wrap form, perhaps yet to be introduced in the third world :blush:

Just got dressed to go for a run and ended up in Mcdonalds drive thru. Where's my fucking motivation :icon_lol:

what'd you get?

You mean the double cheeseburger with ketchup mustard onions pickles and cheese :lol:

Don't have a clue what that wrap you're on about is, is it the snack wrap? maybe the one with cool mayo and a mexican salsa sauce with a dorito and a shred of lettuce?

No it's like the deli sandwiches but in wrap form, perhaps yet to be introduced in the third world :blush:

or perhaps i've not been working in 2 weeks, or maybe you're just an awkward cunt.

what'd you get?

or perhaps i've not been working in 2 weeks, or maybe you're just an awkward cunt.

They've been doing them here for months!

Just got dressed to go for a run and ended up in Mcdonalds drive thru. Where's my fucking motivation :blush:

what'd you get?

You mean the double cheeseburger with ketchup mustard onions pickles and cheese :blush:

No it's like the deli sandwiches but in wrap form, perhaps yet to be introduced in the third world :icon_lol:

They've been doing them here for months!

Never heard of them :lol:

Guest You FCB Get Out Of Our Club

Had a cunt of day today, worst day for 3 month I would say, need a good nights kip. Everything has been so good lately so I can't grumble but works pish this week, can't wait till everything changes soon 5 weeks and fuckin counting :jesuswept:

Picking up - one definite interview on Monday and almost certainly another one to be confirmed tomorrow.

Also have a big piss up on Friday for a lad leaving (which when I add to that will leave them royally fucked).