What mood are you in and why?

catmag

Had an interesting few days in Treesville.

Mrs Tree had a day op on Friday and whilst home the same day, has been on painkillers and unable to do anything for 4 Days (though I think there's a tad milking the situation creeping in as we speak).

Add also into this tale of woe, that our 3 month old has been breast fed since birth, however due to anasthetics etc, the breasts have been down of late.

So for the last 4 days I have done everything. Cook, clean, Nurse wife, sort baby's every whim as well as three hourly feeds 24/7.

I've even been sleeping downstairs with the little chap to help her sleep and recover.

To say Im royally fucked would be an under statement.

Been fun though and nice to have such a close time with the little fella.

Have even managed to set a cabinet up in the conservatory, in front of the treadmill, with a telly on so I can watch and walk at the same time.

Not to mention keeping abreast of TT chatter. Nice you've got your priorities aligned well :lol:

I used to do that when the little'un was newborn. Sleep downstairs on the settee with him in his moses basket on the floor next to me so she could get some shut eye. Nowt better than waking up at 3 in the morning having to bottle feed a bairn in the pitch black whilst falling asleep with them in your arms. :blush:

Happy days that go too fast

I was terrified of dropping them and falling asleep.

I do not miss night feeds whatsoever.

Cant fault you, having done my fair share with the three girls.

However as the little chap has been on the old breast, Ive had little to do and must confess to being a teeny weeny bit jealous of not being involved.

Dirty bastard.

Had an interesting few days in Treesville.

Mrs Tree had a day op on Friday and whilst home the same day, has been on painkillers and unable to do anything for 4 Days (though I think there's a tad milking the situation creeping in as we speak).

Add also into this tale of woe, that our 3 month old has been breast fed since birth, however due to anasthetics etc, the breasts have been down of late.

So for the last 4 days I have done everything. Cook, clean, Nurse wife, sort baby's every whim as well as three hourly feeds 24/7.

I've even been sleeping downstairs with the little chap to help her sleep and recover.

To say Im royally fucked would be an under statement.

Been fun though and nice to have such a close time with the little fella.

Have even managed to set a cabinet up in the conservatory, in front of the treadmill, with a telly on so I can watch and walk at the same time.

Not to mention keeping abreast of TT chatter. Nice you've got your priorities aligned well :blush:

I used to do that when the little'un was newborn. Sleep downstairs on the settee with him in his moses basket on the floor next to me so she could get some shut eye. Nowt better than waking up at 3 in the morning having to bottle feed a bairn in the pitch black whilst falling asleep with them in your arms. :icon_lol:

Happy days that go too fast

I was terrified of dropping them and falling asleep.

I do not miss night feeds whatsoever.

Cant fault you, having done my fair share with the three girls.

However as the little chap has been on the old breast, Ive had little to do and must confess to being a teeny weeny bit jealous of not being involved.

Dirty bastard.

:lol:

Every new dads had a try of mother natures milk havent we dads

......Dads.....

Dads?

Oh well :blush:

Just got dressed to go for a run and ended up in Mcdonalds drive thru. Where's my fucking motivation :lol:

what'd you get?

A large grilled chicken wrap meal and a double cheeseburger!

Just got dressed to go for a run and ended up in Mcdonalds drive thru. Where's my fucking motivation :blush:

what'd you get?

You mean the double cheeseburger with ketchup mustard onions pickles and cheese :lol:

Don't have a clue what that wrap you're on about is, is it the snack wrap? maybe the one with cool mayo and a mexican salsa sauce with a dorito and a shred of lettuce?

Just got dressed to go for a run and ended up in Mcdonalds drive thru. Where's my fucking motivation :blush:

what'd you get?

You mean the double cheeseburger with ketchup mustard onions pickles and cheese :lol:

Don't have a clue what that wrap you're on about is, is it the snack wrap? maybe the one with cool mayo and a mexican salsa sauce with a dorito and a shred of lettuce?

Thanks for that Ronald. What would be your recommendation to eat in one of your chain of Bistros?

Is the Fillet-o-fish safe? I've always treat it with a lot of care and attention and steered clear.

Big Tasty is the only way to go in my eyes, the saas' which goes on it is to die for (granted of a coronary).

Plus, your eggs. What's the crack with them? How do they go like rubber? Is that an integral part of the cooking process?

Guest You FCB Get Out Of Our Club
eggloafov0.jpg

Omm nom nom, natural egg product

Jesus christ, that's vile.

The things the Japs eat man. I mean seaweed???? Who come up with that idea. Imagine someone trying to sell seaweed at Whitley Bay.

eggloafov0.jpg

The things the Japs eat man. I mean seaweed???? Who come up with that idea. Imagine someone trying to sell seaweed at Whitley Bay.

Had some seaweed in a restaurant in town once, never again. It's absolutely ill. Anyone eating frogs legs, chicken livers, owt like that needs to take a long hard look at themselves, the dirty horrible bastards.

eggloafov0.jpg

japanese noodle soup is the bollocks.

i like seaweed too - the real stuff that is, not the deep fried cabbage you get at the chinese.

Bored as fuck at work. Had my appraisal this morning, total farce. :blush: Can't wait to get to the gym later.

Did they say you were pish?

Nar. :lol: My team leader does it and she's alreet. As usual though I had a huge list of things to complain about and the big boss won't read any of it even though the TL agreed they're all valid points.

Guest You FCB Get Out Of Our Club
eggloafov0.jpg

Had some seaweed in a restaurant in town once, never again. It's absolutely ill. Anyone eating frogs legs, chicken livers, owt like that needs to take a long hard look at themselves, the dirty horrible bastards.

I'd agree with all that, but I've had something which should be as rancid as all them, snails, and being honest they were fuckin lush.

Like that Blackfriars, probably go there when I'm up in February. Mind, it was the same place we went last time I was up with this particular lass... Anyone suggest another restaurant in the centre of the same calibre?

Like that Blackfriars, probably go there when I'm up in February. Mind, it was the same place we went last time I was up with this particular lass... Anyone suggest another restaurant in the centre of the same calibre?

The Black Door at the Biscuit Factory. ( just over the railway from the Tanners)

Excellent.

the mcdonalds eggs are normal eggs, they're put in this holder thing that makes them the shape they are and sat on the grill

Lies

I heard McDonalds bred chickens that laid tubular eggs but their arseholes where so large that their guts fell out.

Bastards.

:lol:

the mcdonalds eggs are normal eggs, they're put in this holder thing that makes them the shape they are and sat on the grill

Lies

I heard McDonalds bred chickens that laid tubular eggs but their arseholes where so large that their guts fell out.

Bastards.

:blush:

I've heard they don't even bother with the chicken phase. :lol:

The Black Door at the Biscuit Factory. ( just over the railway from the Tanners)

Excellent.

Is that where Barn Again (or its successor) is/was? Loved that place when it was up by the ground, though I realise that's going back a bit now.

Excellent.

Is that where Barn Again (or its successor) is/was? Loved that place when it was up by the ground, though I realise that's going back a bit now.

That rings a bell tbh.

Barn Again was the mutts nuts.

Edit; Aye, it's where Barn Again was.

Edited by Monkeys Fist